Chapter: 8

(please vote if you like it)

With taking the hand of patient and fear I stand still like a rock on the sky. I'm really waiting for someone to come and save me right now.

"Nice to meet you again." Finally! But who are you?

To find out I turn to face the person with very slow moments, as the fear of 'Move a little and I will fell' is still inside me.

"Lee know, it's you." He stand in front of me as there is no way I move from my place.

"So how was your meeting with your friends?" He ask, looking at my frozen state up and down. I smile remembering the little but great experience of meeting them.

"It was great, but too shot." I sulk giving him a chance to cluck. "So only Felix is left huh?" Once again my heart skip a beat only at the mention of his name, I surly love him so much, don't I?

"Ready to go?" He pull his hand out for me to hold, which I did slowly as I was still terrified. "Let's go."

I just only blink my eyes when I saw we were standing on a ground. Oh ground! How much I miss you!

Seriously tho, now I just feel like kissing the ground- okey maybe not.

I look around clearly, to see where we are. It was just a normal place, with people roaming around. But the people were all wearing white coat like the one doctor would. But there was no way they are, more like they are some kind of scientists.

"Uhmm lee know-" And there was no one. I'm left alone once again.

"Lee know?" I pout when he don't appears. "Why leaving so soon?" I turn my attention Infront and decided to walk further not noticing by other.

After walking for quite sometime I reach a place, where there was no one in sight.

"Cooking like a chef I'm a five star Michelin." Quite impressive, but that vocal are somehow awfully familiar.
Where did I hear-oh I know!

I turn my head, just to see the love of my life. So handsome, so beautiful, so cute, so lovely. I might die, he took my breath away. But it's not the time to fall in love with him again!

"Felix!" I madly wave my hand at his direction like a little fOive years old will. At this point I'm shook my hand don't come off my body.

His eyes show disbelief when it first land on me, but he manage to call my name.

"Yn?" I laughed in joy before letting my step take me to him in a fast manner, and jump into his arms. He did not hug me immediately, it took some seconds but I giggled when his hands were on my waist and little kisses on my head took place.

"Wait-your real? How come- How are you! You become more beautiful! And-and you don't have a crush on someone, do you-"

"Wait wait! Felix wait!" I cut him mid sentence before he can ask anything else, and step down from his arms on the ground.

"How-how come you are here?" I held his hands in mine to calm him down. I know it was hard for him to believe I myself can not, but all thanks to lee know.

"Lee know help me." I spoke. "Minho hyung? That's mean you meet him?" I nod as a reply to him, before looking deep into his eyes to confess.

"I missed you like hell." His hands release mine to capture my cheeks gently.

"I missed you more." I slowly remove his hands from my face only to sulk.

"Lair! You are a lair!" Felix look confused at my behavior, and tried to hold my cheeks again but I don't let him.