Chapter: 6

"Hello.." Awkwardly I said, showing a little and nervous smile. I don't dare to look up, maybe because of the nervousness they were giving me by looking?

"We finally meet Yn, we were waiting for a long time." My gaze land on the yellow hair male, casually looking at me.

No-Wait? waiting for me? How did they know my name?

Little explanation, that was what I want from lee know. He was already looking at me, when my eyes lock with his.

"Yn, meet them they are, the head of guardian angels." He explained.

"The what?" I ask again not sure I heard correctly. "You heard right, we are the head of guardian angels, and I'm Taehyun." Red hair boy introduce himself.

"I'm Yeonjun." The yellow hair boy step ahead. "Meet me, I'm Soobin." The purple hair boy smiled.

"Hi Yn! I'm Beomgyu!" The black hair boy shout. Wow, he is very loud.

"Hello Yn, I'm Huening Kai, you can call my Kai, if you want." The last one spoke, making me want to aww!

He is really cute!

"Thanks for calling me cute." He smiled.
Huh? "How can you-" I cut myself off, and look at Minho, more like glares.

"They can read minds." He give off a nervous laugh. "You don't tell me before!" I spoke.

"I forget, and to tell you I can do read minds as well. At that time I don't tell because I was sure you will freak out, and after that I kinda forgot to tell you." He nervously laughed again while I give him a dead glance.

"Anyway, so Yn you are here to meet your friends right?"

I nood at beomgyu, feeling the excitement and nervousness kicking at the same time.

"And, we are here to help you." Kai speak after. "Are you ready?" I nod even tho Teahyun don't have to ask, my face can tell.

"I'm ready then ever!" Two hands, I feel on my shoulders, turning me around to face the hands owner.

Lee know was it, benting down to my level, with the little soft smile of his before speaking.

"Listen Yn, you have to go with Soobin now" I frown at his words. "You are not going with me?" I asked. I don't know why but I want him to go with me.

"Don't worry, I'll be the last." He give my head a pat, and let go of my shoulders.

"Let's go?" I bite my lips due to nervousness before nodding.

Soobin walk towards a door in the very end corner of the studio that I don't notice before, with me following behind.

Soon after opening it, there was nothing but a straight way, empty and lost looking, that send shivers down my spine.

Turning around, I look at the person, who brought me here, receiving a nod from him.

I look at the way again, with a sigh, I walk behind the giant-but-very-handsome person, to the tiny place.

It was very normal we were just walking, until, a light, a strong one force me to close my eyes.

When I open them again, I found myself standing in front of an old and broken building.

"What are we doing here? Is my friends inside?" He turn to face me with a smile before he begin.

"Look, I want to tell you something, every year thousand of people die right?" I nod at him. "But only some of them become guardian angel." I watch him in curiousitiy as he further continue.