Chapter: 27

The coldness hugging her body, immediately cuz her to shiver. She open her eyes, only to sitting be face to face with Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin?" He look up, from the floor. His eyes were so empty, he was shivering. Just then she noticed they were inside a square shaped glass tube, just the space of two.

She stand up and touch the glass all around. "There's no way out." Hyunjin voice echo. She look down at him, before sitting down at his level and touching his hand.

She gasp at the ice cold feeling of his. "Your ice cold!" She rub his hand with hers continuously, in hope of him getting some warmth.

This place was cold then the ice, not to mention the so little space they are in. She was near tears seeing his state. "Why are you here?" He managed to speak out somehow, she don't miss out the amount of fogg coming out of his mouth, and the shivering body of his.

She see tears Infront of her eyes. She hugged him. "Oh Hyunjin." His freezed hands wap around her waist. She run her fingers on his hairs lovely.

"How did this happened?" She ask, trying her best not to shed tears. "I-I don't know." He whispered, she can feel his tears on her shoulder.

She feel her heart ache, it was like someone was tearing her heart with their bare hands.

"I-I want to get out.." He whispered, shivering more then before. "I will get you out," She wipe her tear away immediately. "Just wait a little.."

She pull away and hold his iced cold hands. "You believe me right?" He nood, holding into her tight.

She whimper when she saw his lips turning white. "Give me your crystal." He look at her eyes a little wide and hold the pocket of his jacket tightly.

"N-No." They way he was shivering, made her want to just break the glass, no matter even if she had to bleed to death, and take him out.

"You have to!" She breath out. She hug him again, kissing the side of his forehead. "Give it to me." He wap his hands around her, and a sob leave his mouth.

"J-just take me out please.." He whispered that sentence over and over, with his silent sobs taking place.

She take her hand to his pocket, and slowly took the crystal out. The crystal has yellow color in the center and the mixture of many all around.

"I will." She don't back away from him, even she saw the clouds coming from behind her.

She hug him tight, she whisper, she will get him out, untill the clouds hug her, and Hyunjin was left alone with nothing but the killing cold.

He put his hands on his temple, letting some tears away, before burying his head in his knees, his sobs was all he hear, now.

_____________________________

When she open her eyes, after getting out of the clouds, the first thing she saw was the same tall square shaped glass tube, in which she was with Hyunjin.

Now she was outside, and inside the glass was no one. She come towards it, and touch it. Looking inside, but non was present.

"Hyunjin?" She call for him, but he was neither inside, nor inside. She back off from the glass, and look around.

There was nothing, all you see is the ground till your eyes can see further, and the glass in the center.

She walk further from the glass, towards the front. Tho she can't see anything further, but she have to move right?