Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Shoving her stuff into her locker, Shinonome Ena slung her bag over her shoulder and ran to the bus station to meet up with Mizuki.

Mom

{I'm going to be home late today. }

{Thank you for letting me know, sweetheart. Make sure to be home by five p.m. for dinner, dear.}
(seen)

Ena picked a window seat at the back.

Flashback

VC

"Enanan, this is Amia. They're joining us to make music videos."
"Hello, nice to meet you Amia." I said.
"Hi-hi! It's nice to meet you too, Enanan."
"Can I . . . ?"
"Yes?"
"May I speak casually with you, Amia?"
"Of course."
"I'll take the pointers Yuki and Ena gave me last night and try to fix the demo. I will be muting myself for a while."
"Soooo . . . . you draw the artwork for 25ji, right?"
"Yeah."
"You do happen to have an artwork account on Instagram by the name of 37_enadraws?"
Ena gasped. "You follow me?"
"Yes! I thought I recognized your style. I guess I loved your art before I even got to know you." Smiling, Ena could hear the blush in their voice, which in turn made her blush.
"I'm really looking forward to working with you, Amia-chan."
"Me too."

Back then, she and Amia weren't close enough for Mizuki to constantly tease her.

Sigh.

Ena kind of missed that time. Then again, where else would she get her entertainment from? Akito? Kanade and Mafuyu weren't really all that chatty, after all.
"Last stop. Everyone get off," announced the bus driver.
Gathering her things, Ena stepped off the bus.
"Ena-chan! You made it!"

Words: 269