Chapter 15 - Room

chapter 15 already?
whoo im on a roll
hopefully we can get to chap 20 before i run out of ideas 🙏😤😅

if you're a writer who's reading this voila one of my best tips fr coming up with ideas for the low low price of zero dollars and 15 seconds.

if you're stuck

PROOFREAD YOUR PREVIOUS CHAPTERS

exhibit a) u get rid of dumb typos

exhibit b) it helps you relax and refresh your mind on the momentum of the story, which helps you think of new ideas, at least in my experience

exhibit c) it helps u decide if ur story is cringe 

case in point that's what i did when i get stuck writing this fic and that's how i thought up an ending for akitoya (that and reading other fanfics for inspiration)

Ena was back in her room, unpacking her bag before she planned to sleep until even Kanade knocked on her to drag her out of bed. 

When she removed her tablet from the front pocket, she noticed a pink kitty themed envelope was taped to the case.  When she opened it, she found a baby pink letter with a simple sentence on it, carefully handwritten in loopy cursive writing. 

Ena recognized that handwriting.  She'd seen it multiple times in N25ji's music videos. 

Did you like my little present?

— ur gf Mizuki

The present.  A little stuffed version of her.  Who knew Mizuki was so . . . .

What.
In the actual fuck.
Is happening right now—

How she even got to this point, even Ena herself didn't know. 

More importantly,

Why did Mizuki bother to use fucking paper and write them a letter when they could have just DM'd her? 

What would happen if you got hacked, or Akito went through your phone again . . . a voice supplied, sounding suspiciously like Mizuki. 

The voice, sounding like Mizuki or not, had a fair point.

Ena should get rid of the letter before Akito dragged her through the mud for it.

Hastily, Ena grabbed a pen—one she used to use back when she did more traditional art instead of digital—and scrawled a message on the back of the letter.
Her handwriting was nowhere near as gorgeous as Mizuki's. 

I loved it
it's so cute
wait did i just call myself cute wtf
u should make more for kanade, mafuyu, and urself
then we could call it the very first N25 merch . . . . 

Wait.  How was she going to get to Mizuki?

As soon as the thought dissolved in her mind, a blindingly bright ball of light appeared in her bedroom.  How convenient.

Ena revisited Mizuki's sekai, feeling exhilarated.

"Welcome back Ena," said Sekai Ena, er, Amia. 

"Hello, I have a note for Mizuki.  Could you please give it to them the next time they visit?"

"Of course," Amia said, sliding the letter into the pocket of their designated 'painting' overalls.

"What was it like to be born in a sekai?"

"I can't remember much . . . . but I can tell you that it felt . . . surreal.  Like once I was born, I had a place where I belonged.  Like I have always been here.  This is my home, as chaotic as it is." Needlessly, Amia gestured around them, the fabric room the same as it was yesterday.

Amia closed their eyes all of a sudden.

"A new room has appeared in the sekai.  Let me show you it.  It's located at the heart of the world.  Thus, it must be very close to Mizuki's heart . . ." 

Words: 584