Chapter 4 - Pain

agghhh its 12:47 should i go sleep? nah ill keep writing after a thirty min break
i fell asleep . . .
why do i keep pulling all nighters like this what is wrong with me

ok so i actually wrote the last few chapters early since im impatient
ill post them but u dont have to see them if u dont like spoilers 👍

"Ugh! I give up!" Ena exclaimed, frustrated.  She was trying to be a dedicated student for once, but this geography textbook was amplifying her headache.  That's what I get for not sleeping for two days.  It wasn't that she didn't want to sleep; she just couldn't.  Nothing was even bothering her.  Her brain just wouldn't shut the fuck up; again.  
Ena had half the mind to fling her textbook across the library.  Too bad the librarian is always as grumpy as hell.  Were all librarians like that or was it just her luck? 
She decided to go outside and draw instead.  There were better things to do during school lunch than studying. 
As she walked to her usual spot under a tree, she noticed the space was preoccupied.  The two guys sitting there looked verrry familiar . . .  Rui-senpai and Tsukasa-senpai!!!   She had nothing against gay people (she herself was starting to question her sexuality) but goddamn, did the love birds have to steal her spot?! 
She checked the time.  Ena could go to Shibuya and sketch something different today.  There was still around forty minutes left.  She took a bus to Shibuya city center, noticing an adorable little café not unlike the Mizuki took her to. 
What heck!  Are these a chain?!  Please let them be a chain . . .  Ena mentally squealed as she dug out her phone  ro take selfies. 
Taking a seat by the windows, she had the perfect view of . . . .
"Mizuki?
They walked down the street with a rather pained expression on their face. 
She dashed out the café so hastily she almost tripped on her own feet. 
Ena ran up to them and gave her a tight hug.  They jumped two feet in the air in shock.  
"Ena!  I wasn't expecting you here.  Were you that excited for another date?" 
At this point, let them just call it a date she didn't have the energy to care anymore.  It wasn't like they were dating.  denial
"I saw you looking kinda hurt, are you okay?"  She pulled back to inspect her friend for injuries.  "I'm fine, Enanan.  You probably just made a mistake.  Didn't you say you needed glasses but didn't wear them since they made you look like a dork?!"  Mizuki's voice was slightly strained, making the joke sound forced.
Ena wasn't convinced but simply decided to let it go for now.  Why are they trying so hard to hide their pain . . . ?  She pulled Mizuki back into the hug.  "If you say so, Amia."

Words: 482