Epilogue

Ena kneels over Akiyama Mizuki's grave. She makes time to visits for four hours everyday, maintaining their tombstone and planting flowers. She'd been there so many times that the flowers she planted covered every inch of Mizuki's plot and were even beginning to encroach someone else's land. Ena took up gardening after Mizuki's death, and found it mindless and soothing. She takes out her altered water bottle and waters the flowers, as it hasn't rained in a whole week.
Her eyes felt a familiar burn, but no tears came out. She felt like she cried more in three months than in her entire insignificant life.
She couldn't cry anymore after all the time she spent at school desperately fighting back tears. Ena even began to notice that she produced more snot than tears when crying.
As she gets up, she notices a scuff mark on their otherwise pristine gravestone. This angered her so much she shook all over and tensed. Ena planned to plant thorny red and white roses on the tombstone the next day.
Before she leaves, she tells the groundskeeper to trim the flowers for her.
Ena didn't want to see her beautiful children getting snipped.

"Mizuki-chan . . . . why did you leave me all alone?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

***TEASER ALERT***