6

"NO!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!"
Denki screamed running from a wave of deliciousness.

The chocolate tsunami raced after him, roaring as it made it's way in-between buildings only leaving a thin trail of dark chocolate in it's wake.
And to think all of this grew from a heresy's bar.

Ami stood on a hardened Chocolate platform that hovered above her wave of destruction as it chased the poor electric blonde.
Who would have known that running from a rampaging wave of pure chocolate was the shit nightmares are made of.

The thick warm sea of chocolate swirled around him like a whirlpool before wrapping around his body and hardening.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH-"
Denki wailed in pure horror as it covered his body and a buzzer sounded.

"Charge bolt is trapped, the chocolatier wins."
Midnight said with a laugh.
Ami smiled and allowed Denki to break out of his yummy cocoon. The boy fell to the ground shaking like a leaf.
"T-t-that was h-h-horrible."
He whimpered and looked up at Ami, chocolate smeared over his face and hero costume.
"I'm never eating chocolate again..."
He said rubbing his arms.

Ami giggled and put out her hand.
"You don't mean that!"
She said as she helped him up.

They walked back to the group, Ami apologized briefly for her methods of winning before using her quirk to rid him of any remaining chocolate. His clothes were completely clean and it looked like this never even happened.

"Very good chocolatier! You captured your opposite in under five minutes and did little to no damage to the area!"
Midnight said with a clap.
"Not to mention the delicious manner you did so~"

......................

Mai wrapped bandages around her eyes to stop the blood from getting everywhere. They discovered that bleeding from her eyes is a drawback from physical exertion.
Not to mention the throbbing headache that went with it.

"Mai, I have something else to teach you."
Alma said from across the room.

Mai finished securing her blindfold.
"What's that?"
She asked standing up and grabbing her staff. It was a tool that she had grown used to and always kept close.
Not only did it support her but it also was a weapon and an extension of herself.

"There's another ability that I will show you, it will help your combat skills dramatically."
Alma took her hand and Mai felt her palm grow oddly warm, then a wave of energy ran into her body. Between their hands sat a physical item that felt like a long needle.

The weapon was warm and had a pulsing sound coming from it that Mai could only hear when using her quirk.
"W-what... What was that?"
She asked her body humming with energy as the pain in her head came to a stop.

"Energy."
Alama said with a smile.
"I can manipulate and use energy.
I can make it into items and I can use it to heal."
Alma closed Mai's hand around the spike she had been handed.

"And if used correctly... You can use it to see."

......................

"Remind me to never get on your bad side."
Kirishima chuckled patting Ami on her back.

Mina jumped up as well with a giggle.
"Ami that was soooooo cool! I wish I could use my acid like that!"

"Mina wouldn't that kill people?"
Sero asked his hands on the back of his head, elbows held proudly in the air.

"Not if I did it right! It would just give them like... Third degree burns!"
Mina laughed.

"But really, your quirk is anything but lame Ami!"
Kirishima complamented making the girl blush a little bit.

"W-well it has been nice... I've never been able to use it on that scale before! I didn't know I could create something that big."
She said with a proud smile.

The group entered the dorms and went about their day. Ami finished the last bit of things she had to unpack and grabbed the cardboard boxes to bring outside.
Oddly the door next to her own was open.

She didn't know who stayed there, the door was normally closed so she assumed that they were always in the common room and she'd never seen them come in or out.
Which wasn't weird because she'd only actually seen Uraraka leave her room once.

Ami was a fairly early riser and definitely a morning person so she was often awake before anyone else. She peeked into the room and saw Kirishima.
"O-oh hey!"
She said waving as much as she could with the boxes in her hand.

"This isn't your room is it?"
She asked looking around. There wasn't much decoration, only two posters and a clay creature on the dusty desk.

"No! I'm sorry I was just..."
Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck.
He should probably cut out his habit of randomly coming into the abandoned dorm room but he couldn't help it.

"Who's room is this then?"
Ami asked taking a step in and tilting her head.
It was actually kinda eerie. The feeling she got the moment she stepped in the room.
Like she was disturbing something that had been asleep for a long time.
Like she entered a house that no one had stayed in for years

"It... It was uh... Mai's."
Kirishima said with a chuckle.
Why was he stuttering? It's not some big secret that Mai used to live here.

Ami's shoulders tightened and she gulped.
She felt like she was standing on someone's grave. Like she was breaking an unspoken rule.
An invisible line she shouldn't cross.
Mai was scarcely mentioned now. She was the talk of the school until her death.

Now it felt like she shouldn't been mentioned, especially while class 1-A was around. Someone could say May in reference to the month and suddenly all eyes were on them.
The students who still viewed her in a bad light locked their mouths about the subject and threw away the key. Only having the guts to speak their opinions anonymously on the internet.

"O-oh! I'm sorry I shouldn't-"
She stuttered not sure how she could fix this.

"No! No it's fine you didn't do anything, here! Do you need any help?"
He said rushing out of the room and gently closing the door like he was scared it would break.

"No I'm fine!"
She said her head peeking over the boxes.

"No really, let me help!"
Kirishima said grabbing the top box.
Ami smiled and he smiled back as they made their way to the elevator.