23

All might had just dropped a huge atomic bomb on his students.

I mean this Metaphorically of course, he didn't actually drop a physical bomb on them, just a really heavy mental and emotional bomb.
The conversation that burst through the room with impossible to understand, everyone was saying something whether cursing at them because they don't believe or Denki Kaminari screaming "I KNEW IT!" Over everyone.

At some point Uraraka's desk floated up when her quirk activated out a pure shock and the air grew tense with static as Denki had his outburst of excitement.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!"
Aizawa yelled activating his quirk to stop Uraraka and Kaminari from possibly killing their fellow students.
"There are still things we need to discuss, if you have a question raise your hand and wait to be called on."
He ordered and every hand went up.

"Iida."
He called on the blue haired boy.

"Are you sure Aizawa sir? I'm as happy as anyone about this development but are we positive this isn't a trick?"
He asked verbalizing one of the many questions he had.

"We are about as sure as humanly possible."
All might answered.

"We've done a multitude of different tests to confirm. Ranging from DNA to several interrogations with a lie detecting officer and all came to one conclusion."
Nezu said, leaving out the part where they dug up Mai's grave only to find it empty. Disrupting a grave is extremely frowned upon considering it was the final resting place of those who have passed, but Nezu spared no expense to discover the truth.

"Bakugou."

"How fucking dumb are you guys?! Wouldn't you have noticed if she wasn't dead?!"
He asked with his normal crude language.

"That's the thing..."
All might said nervously.
"She did die it just didn't... Stick? Her heart stopped and she had no blood in her body. Every organ was shut down and there were no signs of life."

"So what she was resurrected?!"
The blonde boy asked with a scoff.

"Yes actually. I hope you believe when I tell you I'd never lie about something as dire as this.
Mai was brought back to life by a unknown power."
All might spared the details. They wouldn't believe them anyway.

"Kirishi-"

"Where is she?!"
He asked interrupting him.

"She's with recovery girl currently, but-"

"Can I-"

"BUT! I need to tell you all one thing before any of you see her."
Aizawa said sternly as Kirishima rose from his seat.

"Due to the head injury that she sustained in her fight and the process in which she was raised Mai confessed to having no memory."
All might said regrettably.

"She doesn't remember UA or the details of her past before our school and she doesn't even remember her death."
Nezu said nodding.

"What do you mean?!"
Kirishima said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry young Kirishima, but she doesn't remember you."

...................

Mai sat on the bed in recovery girl's office.
She'd gotten to know the older woman well over the past few days. She had just left to heal various students from class 1-B in the fake city they were training.
Leaving Mai on her own.

She laid down on the stiff hospital bed and sighed.
Her life had quickly turned from rarely interacting with more than two people to being transported to an entirely different place around entirely different people.

Not to mention her past. Her awful bloody past.
She hadn't exactly had time to dwell on it until now. She now realized she had a talent for combat because killing and violence had been burned into her very core. She was a killing machine inside and out right?

No. That's not what Alma told her. Alma wouldn't choose someone completely evil right? So Mai was good?
But no one can be completely "good" after an experience like that right?

Before Mai could solve her inner turmoil the door flew open and a gasping figure stumped into the room.

A/n:
Also I made a list of people who could probably beat Mai (or at least stand a chance in a fight against her)

Mirio

All for one

Endeavor

Overhaul (with arms)

Best Jeanest

Gigantomachia

Shiggaraki (season 6)

Eri (when older and in control of her quirk)

Can y'all think of any more?

Or have any disagreements?