9

"Do you know what her favorite candy favor is?"
Ami asked as Kirishima looked around the candy shop in wonder. Like a child in a... Well in a candy store.
Every type of candy you could think of was in the room. The sweets were decorated with cute wrapping and the store was a soft pink.
The windows showed the wondrous selection of candies to the streets and brought in children waiting to purchase something.

"That's a big gummy bear..."
Kirishima whispered pointing at a foot long gummy that would give him a stomach ache for days if he ate all of it in one serving.

Ami giggled and nodded.
"Yeah it is pretty big."
She agreed as Kirishima looked at another shelf.

"I didn't know they had spicy candy! I'm going to get some for Bakugou!"
He said as he picked it from the shelf.

"Yeah we-"

"Is that a chocolate rose?!"
He said jumping to another display.
Ami watched with a bright smile. She had spent her entire life in this dusty old shop and saw new people's reaction when they entered everyday. But none could compare to how adorable Kirishima was.
"Yes, me and my sister make them."
Ami said looking at the delicate creation.

"That's so cool!! I'm buying one for grandma!!"
He said gently picking it up.

"Oh I can't let you buy them!"
Ami said waving her hands.
Kirishima looked up with teary eyes.
"B-but grandma-"

"No silly! You can have them! For free!"
She laughed covering her mouth with her hand to hide her blush.

"W-what! No I can't-"

"Please I insist. Plus mom won't mind! I can take candy from the store if I want."
She said with a smile and blush dusted cheeks.
"You're my freind."
She said looking up at him with a light smile.

......................

Thin needle-like spikes flew through the air around Mai as she sat on the sand with her legs crossed and eyes closed.
She could feel each individual needle and sense it's location as they moved around the room.
Her mind was filled with images of glowing Golden spikes as she watched them dance.

Her blind eyes were open, the normal Milky grey was replaced with a glowing gold as she used her quirk.
She was now able to walk around the compound without assistance and even step outside.

Which wasn't recommended.
The under ground utopia was located under Antarctica with a hole that lead to the snowy surface.
A barrier of golden magic covered the the hole that lead to the surface. Some how keeping the weather at bay. Above them the weather was harsh and the temperature was way below zero, storms blew through, snow and ice whizzed through the landscape.

And that was a field trip Mai didn't really want to take.

......................

One by the class 1-A returned to the dorms on Sunday to go to sleep before their classes in the morning.
Ami and Kirishima gave out even more candy to their classmates who received them happily.

"H-hey Kirishima can I talk to you?"
Ami asked tugging on his sleeve.
He shrugged and let her pull him outside with a smile.

"What's up?"
He asked with a toothy grin.

"Well uh..."
Ami shifted her weight between her feet and avoided his eyes.
Was this too soon? They'd known each other for about a month already and he'd been super nice. Maybe that meant he liked her back.

"Are you okay?"
He asked a accurate suspicion growing in his gut.
'Wait is this...'
The boy thought eyes widening.

"I Kinda like you Ejiro!!"
She said with her eyes tightly closed and a blush on her cheeks

'A confession?!'

......................

Mai sat on her bed yawning as Aph and Alma sat by the table playing cards while watching some American sitcom on the small tv.

"Go fish."
Alma said with a smirk as Aph drew a card in hopes it was an Ace.

"Fuck you..."
The older woman mumbled under her breath as she received a ten of hearts instead.

"What was that?"
Alma said with a knowing smile.

"Wanna play poker?"
Aph responded with a innocent smile paired with her batting her eyelash.

'Poker?'
Mai thought as her head began to spin. Pain pulsed through her skull and crackling voices echoed through her mind.

"̶̢̨̤͙͍̮̾Ÿ̷̢̭͚̬̠̒̀͐͘ò̴͍̥̱͎̑͛̅̾͠u̴̗̖͗̓̏̀̚'̸͈̣̔r̷̺̫̼̜̰̍ẹ̵̪̪͐̽́̌̀̊ͅ ̷̰̼̱̲̟͊͒ģ̸̱̤̦̅̕ò̷͍̜͐̓̈̕o̴͉̭̰͉̊͐̉ḍ̶̡̡̬̣̓̏̒͗̚ ̴̛̙͓̉̽̕̕͝a̵̧̢͈͓̭̬̎͗ţ̸͆̓͛͝ ̴̧̳̀̊̒̏͛̚ͅt̶̛̟͍̝͓̥͑͗̊̄͋h̸̲͓͙̒̂̊͐į̸̩̠̗́͘ș̴̪̀̍͜.̸̨̣͎̞͈͔̄̅̔̀͘"̷̨̟͐͊̈́̏̕
̵̮̬̭͈̃̿̔̍̏͘͜
̵̧̲͍͈͋̓͛͗̾"̶͔͔͉̑̈́̀͑̂̈́I̶̜͓̐̅́̊̏̋ ̷̜̞̳̜̺̜̈͗̾͛͋̚ĺ̷̞͕̔̕̕i̵̹͙̳͑̒͂̑̈́͝k̶͕̹͇͐̕e̶͔͍̬͚͉̣̓́̽͘ ̸̧̬̻͎͌̎̆̍̓̆p̴͍̄͝ô̵̼̄̎̄̿̊k̸̡̉̅̒̂̊e̶̮̪̹̲͎͚͆̅̃͘ṛ̶̢̺̞̝̗̀ ̷̧̥̬̠̪̱̇̉̀b̸̭́̿̾̅e̸̘̦̐͂̿͆̂t̴̲̞̭͙͂̆ţ̶̧̺͈̝̾̈́͛̈̾͐ȩ̶͒̌͠r̴̰͉̼̻̞͆̃.̵̢̧͍̥̣͔͌͑"̶̙̰̲͔̜͂̀̆
̸̣͎̽̂̈́͌̚
̸͉̍͛"̸̠̜͚̭̤̈́̽͜Ỳ̴̜̫̺̞̀ë̸̖͖̰͐̇̆ǎ̶̛̹͖̪h̷̦͂͋͑̏ ̶̣͍̻͙̰̱̓͊̊̐̇t̵̰̻̾̉ḩ̷͓̻̲̫͊̉͋͒̿ą̴̰͕̯̟̺̑͌͒̉t̷̰̉̈̑ ̸̓̇ͅm̵̧̢̱͚̰̄̆̌̇͝ͅa̴̧̪͓̥̙͠k̶̪̭̾̆ȩ̶͖̯͉͂͛̿̉̅͝s̴̤͇͙̼̺̀̆̍́͂ ̸͔̞̰̞̓̊͐̈́̋͘s̷̲̰̯͍̟̺͌̋͑̏͝ȩ̷̨̛͎̖͚͂n̴̨͕̥̋̋s̶̹̋̓͌̄͜ē̵̘̠̥̞̬̎̚̕̚.̴̯͑͑̄̏̇͜"̸̜̞̗̮͂̃̔́̈́͝

The voices in her head sounded like static and we're almost unrecognizable.
But somehow she knew what it was.

It was a memory.

A/n
Lol I made a wall paper:

It was fun so I might make more

But that's it byeeee