50

Mai immediately began doing what she needed to heal the students from the first round. Starting with Ibara's nose and other wounds.
She gave her a sufficient amount of energy.
"Do you need anything?"
Kirishima asked kneeling by them.

"Just some ice."
Mai mumbled touching the girls wound.

"Yes ma'am!"
Kirishima said running over to where Todoroki was standing. A few moments after the ice was pressed against it Mai manually adjusted it.

A few moments later the girl's eyes flickered open. When she began to sit up Mai pushed her down.
"Take these for the pain, keep the ice on until it kicks in though."
She said handing Ibara two pain relievers.

"Why are you helping-"

"It's my job today, now do yours."
Mai said handing a water bottle to her. Ibara's dark eyes watched Mai cautiously but did as she was told.
"Thank you."
She said softly to the blind medic.

"No problem."
Mai mumbled, standing up and moving to Jurota, who was unfortunately still in beast form. Mai grabbed a small bottle, forced his mouth open and poured it in.
The serum was only legal to use in medical situations, it worked like Aizawa's quirk and forced him to deactivate his quirk without him being conscious.

She then bandaged him up like normal, giving him energy to heal the brusies and leaving him on the ground to rest.

The other students were fine, and said they only had a few small brusies that didn't need treating. Meaning the only injured people were the ones Mai fought.
Awesome.

But at least she backed up Aizawa's claims of her strength, 1-B did a lot less talking crap with her around which was nice.
Next was Momo's group, veiwing wasn't that fun for Mai on account of her inability to watch screens but the healing part afterwards was... Interesting.

First she had to give Tokoyami several cough drops while he waited out the symptoms of that scary mushroom attack. Then she had to cut an unconscious Momo off of a despite Kendo.
Not to mention the cannon attached to both of them.
Mai hacked at the ropes with a glowing knife she created, her head was starting to get light because her personal energy was running low.

But unfortunately her match was coming up next and she hadn't even gotten a chance to speak to her new teammates.
"Jump start me."
She said walking up to Kaminari.

"Huh?!"
He asked as Mai grabbed his hand.

"You heard me didn't you? Jumpstart me. Electrocute me."
She said, needing energy to fight in her next round.

"O-okay?"

............

"Tetsu get out of there!!"
Mai yelled into her earpiece, making her way towards the extreme heat of him and Todoroki's heat.

"Endurance battles are my specialty!!"
He yelled to Todoroki, causing Mai to groan in annoyance. Why is everyone always trying to prove themselves?!
"Shit-"
His voice and the roar of flames cut off abruptly.

"Oh great."
Mai mumbled.
Him and Kirishima's battle had been going fine, especially when it was just ice. But once the fire got hotter he yelled for backup.
Then he just ignored her.

She ran into the flames eating up the entire surroundings. Growing over the cityscape and melting the large glaciers of ice in seconds, causing large puddles of water.

She showed up right as Tesu finally passed out from smoke inhalation. She grabbed him as she ran passed the battle and pulled him away quickly, setting him in the safest spot she could find given the current situation.

Then she had to go back to Todoroki, even though she could Control it she didn't have strong fire resistance like Todoroki. So she used a layer of energy like she usually did in situations like this.
She charged him head on, controlling the raging fire around them and making the heat around his right side more intense.

His stance was wobbly and uneven, he was getting dizzy and losing his footing unable to make precise moments any longer.
He was tired.
Mai moved in for the kill, grabbing his arms and kneeing his stomach.

Todoroki jumped back and pulled all of the fire around him to his fist. Mai's blind eyes widened at the sensation of the heat being suddenly pulled to the boy in front of her.

She put her hands up as he blasted her with fire hotter than she'd ever felt before. She directed most of the forcefield around her face, chest and stomach to protect her most important organs.

The rest almost completely melted away and by the end of the blast the fire gently brushed her skin. Mai fought back with her limited fire bending abilities, steering it around her body to protect herself.
Then in the end, when the fire was almost gone she pushed it around and then back at him. Straight into his chest.

He stumbled back and finally collapsed from exhaustion.

Mai gasped herself, stumbling and falling to her knees into the puddles left from the melted ice.