18

Mai walked to Eri.
Was there several people chained to the wall? Yes but she'll deal with them in time.
Eri was obviously young. Meaning this could severely traumatize her permanently. Making her more critical than the others.
"Are you alright?"
Mai asked taking the blindfold back. She didn't want to add to her trauma by burning images of an impaled bleeding monster and her repeatedly bashing someone's head into a wall.

Eri nodded but remembered last time.
"Y-yes. Thank you pretty lady."
Eri said and Mai laughed, she was on one knee infront of Eri to match her height.

"You're welcome, Are you hurt anywhere?"
Mai asked outstretching her hand.
Eri looked at it, then up Mai's arm.
'Her arms.... Are like.... Mine.'
Eri grabbed the hand and touched one of the scars that covered Mai's arm.

Eri's scars were surgical and even, cut with precision. Mai's were random and sporadic.
But the younger girl could only recognize the similarities.

Mai hummed in confusion and then Eri threw her arms around Mai and buried her head into Mai's shoulder.
Then what started as sniffling lead to Eri sobbing into the crook of Mai's neck.
"O-oh... It's alright..."
Mai comforted and suddenly became aware of the eyes on the two of them.

'Oh right...'
Mai thought as she wrapped her arms around Eri and lifted her up.
Mai turned in the direction of the chained up students. In the two months she could remember Mai had only interacted with half a dozen people, Making social interaction one of her weakest points.

She held Eri, taking comfort in the small girls presence.
Unfortunately Mai could barely walk. She was tired, hungry and scared of tripping and falling because she can't actually fucking see any possible obstacles in her way.
'Oh great.'
Ma thought sarcastically.

She sighed and took a few steps.

"Wait I'm confused... Are you like actually fucking blind?"
A male voice asked from Mai's destination.

"Denki! Don't be rude!"
Another voice scolded, this one sounded female.

"Who's blind? Someone please tell me what's going on."
A older man groaned. Mai didn't know this but he was blindfolded as well, his sight removed temporarily.

"Oh yeah a blind chick just kicked the entire league's ass."
Another different female answered.

"Uh... Thank you."
The gruff older voice said towards Mai.

"No problem."
Mai said shakily.
Crap this was weird. Hearing voices you recognized but had no idea why. Obviously she'd known these people.
It felt like watching a animated TV show and recognizing a voice actor but never being able to place where from. Never being able to remember why you know them.

The voices bounced in her head and made this situation slightly more difficult.

"Why didn't you capture them?"
A male voice said as Midoriya watched the female figure. He knew her. He swore he knew her but the only person he could think of that she resembled was... Well dead.

Mai shrugged.
"I couldn't have. If they all stayed I would have lost, after that fight I'm weak. I have a blaring headache and can barely walk as it is."
Mai explained as she felt warm liquid spill from her eyes.

"I bluffed until they left, not to mention the fact that I can't legally arrest them. I don't actually have a hero license."
Mai confessed.

"That's illegal-"
The voice of the corpse man said.

"And that's a weird way to say thank you.
Last I checked you were two seconds away from having bullets for brains."
She snapped back and didn't miss a snort from the other side of the wall.

"And yes. I am aware that it was illegal and I hope you all will forgive me for that."
She said politely.
Eri had stopped her sniffing and peacefully fallen asleep on Mai's shoulder.

'So make my way over there, and free them while carrying a sleeping child. Oh! And I'm also completely fucking blind! Piece of cake-'

She shifted Eri onto her other side and walked forward until the sound of a person's breathing became loud enough that she knew she was at her destination.
"Hold on."
She whispered touching the wall and slowly running her hand down the surface.

The person she was infront of inhaled sharply. Their breaths afterward came out uneven like they were panicking.
"Are you alright?"
Mai asked the person when she started to fear he was having some sort of panic attack.

"Y-yep."
The Boy responded quickly. Another voice that she recognized, but this one seemed even more familiar. Mai instantly knew that whoever he was, she could trust him.

"Okay."
Mai said her breath changing as well. Her fingers brushed a piece of metal and she followed it with her whole hand pressed against the metal. Her fingers brushed the boy's shirt which made him breath even more unevenly.

Conversation carried around her and a student next to the boy even tried her best to direct Mai to the lock. Once she finally found it she didn't hesitate to rip it off.

The metal came loose from over his body, leaving only a pair of handcuffs. Mai grabbed his hands and made her way to the chain until she finally ripped it apart.
The boy was completely free minus the two intact cuffs on each hand.

It took awhile but her and the boy slowly released the girl next to them who then offered to take Eri. Mai hesitated at first but handed her over. She didn't know what to make of the girl.
She recognized her voice but it wasn't as strong. Like they'd rarely interacted with each other or Mai barely heard her talk.

Ami took Eri in her arms and watched as Ejiro and the stranger released her classmates.
After being unchained Iida immediately ran for help as Aizawa and All might took charge of the situation.
The more people unchained the quicker the others were freed until everyone was out of their personal chains.

The students stretched and shook out their bodies, happy to be out of the uncomfortable positions they were forced into.

Denki walked over to Bakugou something itching at his mind. He wanted to ask quietly because he was frankly scared of everyone thinking he was even more of an idiot than before. But he had to ask.

I mean there's no way he was the only one that saw it.
"Hey b-bakubro..."
Denki said catching his attention. The explosive blondes eyes were glued on the blind girl.
"Did Mai have a twin?"

.................

A/n
Woah! 18 chapters in and Mai's already been reunited with class one-A!
And I haven't even posted the prologue yet!
I'd say I'm making great progress!

Also guys not to self promo but since you love demons check out my other stories!

I have "Legends" which is a side story book for demons and Angels! It will have multiple oneshots and such about Mai!

I also have a Book named "A.Z." which is another Mha x Oc
About a girl named Aiko who's a secret YouTuber and popular singer! But she also has anxiety and struggles to talk to people irl

My first ever fanfiction that's currently being rewritten is called "Delinquents" and it features multiple Ocs but the Mc is Koga, a vigilante that attends UA when her Agency suspects upcoming attacks.

Also if you like the Volleyball anime Haikyu! Then read "Kicked out" a story about a second year from Karasuno high that gets kicked out of the girls volleyball team.

Any questions?