59

The fake Bakugou, Kirishima and Mai were desperately trying to shake off their 'friends' so they can go to sleep and cut off the risks of messing up too much.
But then Bakugou made a fatal mistake.

Midoriya, tired and mumbling to himself stared at the ground while walking towards his own dorm bumped into who he thought was Bakugou.
"S-sorry Kacchan!"
He stammered.

"Watch it Midoriya!"
Bakugou snapped, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Every head in the room turned to them. Not because of a possible fight, but Because of what he said.

"Wait... What did you say?"
Midoriya asked and Bakugou scoffed.

"I said watch it!"
He yelled and Midoriya shook his head, glancing over at his classmates.

"No you called me-"

"MOVE IT DEKU!!!"
Bakugou screamed.
The real Bakugou jumped through the window, the shattered glass flew behind him as he extended his arm and let out a giant blast right in the fake Bakugou's face.
A weird putty-like skin melted off to reveal wire and metal instead of flesh and bone.
"DIE!!!"

Bakugou pushed the glitching electronic into the floor and blasted it again, truly disturbed by the image of his own face melting off.
"Are guys idoits or something?! That didn't look anything like me!"
He yelled, sending a glare to the students who began to panic.

"Bakugou what happened-"

"I'm getting away!"
Kirishima yelled through the window, pointing at his own clone who was slowly backing away from Bakugou.

Shoto Todoroki wasted no time before freezing it with a frown.
Everyone looked around at each other, now unsure of who was real and who wasn't.

"Come out fake Mai!! Let me beat your ass!!"
Bakugou yelled and Mina dashed down the hall.
"She went to her dorm!"
She said and Bakugou followed, only to watch Mina melt the clone with acid.

"That's so gross."
She complained.
"Are there any more?"
She asked Bakugou who nerrowed his eyes.

"I don't know."
He answered, veiwing her and everyone else as a suspect.

She nodded in understanding.
Of course he wouldn't fully believe that she was a human after that. She wasn't positive he was either at this point.
He stomped back were they came from.

Denki Kaminari crouched and poked at the destroyed Bakugou robot with a stick while the rest of the class mumbled and talked, eyeing each other with suspicion.
"What happened?"
Aizawa asked, walking up to Bakugou.

Kirishima climbed all the way in and pulled Mai with him.

"We were kidnapped, what the fuck do you think happened?!"
Bakugou yelled Crossing his arms.

"By the league?"
Jirou asked from the small crowd.

"No, by Amaya Keiji. He was after Mai."
Kirishima answered.

"He said he was only after me, but he also had fairly convincing duplicates of both of you. That either means he was vastly over prepared or he's able to quickly create cheap clones."
Mai mumbled, her eyebrows knit together in frustration.

"What are you wearing?"
Sero asked tilting his head.

"I don't even fucking know."
She said with a small groan.

"It's some sort of straight jacket, we couldn't get it off while escaping."
Kirishima said, patting her back.

"And how did you escape?"
Aizawa questioned.

"Well Mai ended off biting the bastard's thumb off while he was being creepy and he ran off crying of some shit, then I destroyed my restraints and used the severed thumb to unlock the doors with a finger print scanner."

"Ew you did what?!"

"Badass."

"That's nasty."

"Then we stole a car and drove here."
Kirishima said.

"Who's car did you steal?"
Another voice asked, it was Momo.

"Shit..."
Mai mumbled and Bakugou and Kirishima shared a glance.

"Uh... Momo listen there's something we need to tell you."
Kirishima said cautiously.

"What?"
She asked, tilting her head.

"Your parents... We think your parents have been hiding Keiji from the law."

.................................

Kirishima laid in the bed of the small Hospital in UA beside recovery girl's office.
He stared up at the ceiling with a frown.

He was brought here to get his eye checked out, and then recovery girl suggested that he just stay the night, Mai was laying beside him. She was recovering from the amount of drugs she had in her system.

Kirishima heard nothing but the buzzing of the fan in the room until he head the creaking of Mai's own temporary bed.
He turned his head to watch as she stepped one foot on the ground, her arms spread wide as she took a few steps forward.

Kirishima expected her to use his bed as a guide and turn to find the bathroom on the wall across from them.
But she didn't, the moment her fingers skimmed his bed she placed her palm against it. Her hand inching towards him.
"Mai?"
Kirishima whispered, his one eye darting around, trying to see into the dark room.

"H-hey..."
She said in return.
She nervously lifted up the blanket and used her knee to crawl into the bed.

Kirishima's mouth parted and his eye widened a little bit as she shuffled towards him in the bed.
"Hi."
He said as she finally stopped close by him, her head rested on his arm. She closed her blind eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry."
She whispered into his chest.

"What? What are you talking about?"
He asked, his hand rested on her waist. He pulled her a little closer to himself.

"I... I forgot you Kirishima. I'm so, so sorry."
She said, her eyes began to fill with tears.

He shook his head.
"Mai That's not... That's not your fault, you didn't mean to-"

"But I forgot you, and I left you and I- I- I'm sorry! Please forgive me Kiri-"
She sniffled and he hugged her tightly to himself.

"Mai, you didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing for me to forgive."
He said with his chin rested on the top of her head.

"But everything is my fault, I forgot you and everyone else I- I- I killed Kai and Keiji wanted to kill my mom because she was pregnant with me. You and Bakugou were kidnapped because of me it's all my fault!"
She sobbed.

Kirishima flinched.
"No it's not Mai, please don't think that. It was their choices that lead to that. It was him that killed them and him that kidnapped us."
He said and Mai sniffled into his shirt.

"But-"

"No! No buts, Mai you didn't do anything wrong. Kai's death wasn't your fault at all and neither was your parents.
Keiji is a Maniac, he kills people for no reason alright? But you're not. You don't want to kill or even hurt people.
You're a beautiful loving human that doesn't want to cause anyone or anything harm. Right? You're not crazy Mai, and you're not a murderer."
He said.
But when he looked down he realized that she was fast asleep. Her head against his chest.
He sighed at that. Dispite how cute she looked.
She needed to hear this, but it's not like he was going to wake her up or anything.

He closed his own eye, a frustrated frown on his face and slowly drifted into a deep tired sleep.