49

The sound of the air was monstrous as Mai flew through the air, cutting one of her most valuable senses.
But she pinpointed the location of both of her opponents before taking off and calculated the exact trajectory of her jump.
Once she was almost there she retracted her wings.

She had to make this quick. She was able to use the time she spent waiting listening to the fights and guessing the different elements and abilities of their quirks.

She arced her back as she began to fall from the air. She balled her fists together and once she knew the ground was within her range she snapped forward. Her fists collided with the pavement and cracks began to cover the ground around her opponents.
"You missed-"

The ground erupted from the force of her trajectory and quirk combined. The cracked rocks flew up in every direction and the buildings around her shook, but she wasn't done yet.
The beast boy lost his footing in the unnatural earthquake and began to fall. Ibara used her vines to stabilize both her and her remaining partner.

Mai jumped up, she remembered her brief fight with Midoriya. She bounced around at untraceable speeds, jumping off buildings and using this momentum to kick the rocks that were still in the air towards them.

Even though it seemed slower to Mai who was moving faster than she could ever remember because of the large amount of energy she had acquired before the fight.
To the students watching, and the students being attacked it seemed to happen in the blink of an eye.

Vines covered them but not quick enough to prevent them being hit at least a few times.
Mai was in the air again after all of the rocks were cleared.
Gold energy came out of her finger tips and formed what looked like a scythe, a tool used for cutting crops like wheat.

She swung at an angle on her way down, cutting the top of the vines and giving Ibara a temporary pixie cut.
She used the momentum of her scythe slice to turn in the air and throw a decent punch into Ibara's face. Breaking her nose and knocking her out.

She ducked into a roll when she began to hit the ground, her weapon disappearing.
The vines grew limp around their fallen commander, leaving the still hairy boy in beast form unprotected.

Before Mai could jump back up she was tackled by him. His glasses had fallen off at some point taking away his corrected vision but at least he wasn't blind like Mai.
The two were actually similar. They were both physically the strongest in their group, even though technically Mai wasn't a member of class 1-a any longer.
Even though they weren't perfectly matched he had a sence of smell that rivaled hers.

He let out a loud roar right by her face as her tried to pin her down. But she threw him off, and into a close by building.

She jumped up as her leaped out, bleeding from a few small cuts that Mai was in charge of fixing later. He ran at her at full speed growling like a dog. The he collided with her, usually this move was enough to knock his opponents into a different city.
But with Mai's feet planted she was a force to be reckoned with. He slammed into her shoulder and the dust that once covered both of them flew off from the energy of the collision.

But Mai stood strong against the boy that trumped her in size.
She reeled a hand back and punched him in the gut, praying that he didn't receive any internal damage that she was unable to heal on her own. But he seemed tough enough so she was sure he could take it.

He threw up over her shoulder as his body bent forward from the force of her uppercut.
She gritted her teeth as she smelled the sent of his stomach acid and breakfast mixed. Thank God it didn't actually hit her back, she would have surrendered right then and there if that happened.

Mai doesn't fuck with vomit.

He flew backwards and laned next to her fallen partner. A moment later the buzzer went off, signaling 1-A's victory.
Due to all of their opponents being disabled.

..............

"Woohoo!"
Mina squealed grabbing Sero and jumping around. The first victory was for class 1-a.
"Fuck yeah!"
Sero said spinning her in a circle before jumping around.

Mai was the last one standing if you didn't count the kids in the jail cells. She did what her teammates couldn't in a little over two minutes and her previous class couldn't be prouder.

The door to the others opened and Kirishima and Kaminari ran out to her, they ran around a few buildings and tackled her in a victory hug.
"Oh fuck yeah!"
Kaminari yelled, they could only see bits and pieces of the battle but saw enough to know it was totally badass.

"Nice job!"
Kirishima said, still holding Tsu who was barely conscious. Mai gave them a smile.
"Thanks, what do we do with them?"
Mai asked about the fallen students.

"We'll help."
The boys from class 1-B said, picking up Ibara.

"Here."
Mai mumbled, grabbing the back of Jurota's collar-like costume and lifting him up. He didn't have the ability to shift back into a normal dude in his sleep so Mai was actually the only one able to do it herself.

"Are you sure?!"
Kirishima said as she lifted him over her shoulders, holding him on her like a backpack.

"Yeah, just help lead me."
She asked, and Kirishima nodded. He grabbed one of the guy's finger, pulling him to help Mai know how to follow him.
With Denki not far behind she drug the huge guy to the rest of his class.