30

^^
*A/n*
Pro tip:
If you're a lazy author (like myself) and you need a refresh before writing but definitely don't wanna watch the actual seasons search "mha recap" on YouTube and shit.
(It's also useful when starting a new season to refresh ur memory and stuff)

Also I just feel the need to explain my "writer's block" because maybe it'll help. I'm very invested in this story and love writing it. But I'm struggling to write Mai being reunited with all of 1-A.

I have plans for this book, and many scenes to come have been well thought out but this one isn't one of them (hence the last few chapters that took place in the past)

I'm writing this author's note before even starting to write this scene and I have no idea how it'll go.

I guess I've just been stuck on this one part. Not to mention my life irl is actually going great ngl. I write as a form of escapism and right now my life isn't sad or boring, making writing less appealing (though it is still something I love)

Ik a lot of you will probably skip this because of how long it is and that's fine I don't care. I just wanted to put my thoughts out here.

So... Here it goes ig.

...............

Dispite Eri's very loud crunching as she downed a bag of Doritos in less than three minutes Mai continued to get some much needed sleep.

Unlike the couch underneath her, the bed in recovery girl's office and the futon in the jail cell she stayed in not long ago, weren't comfort.
But the couch was worn in and soft making it perfect for napping.

Eri was now on the second movie of the series she started earlier and watching intently.
She still didn't smile of laugh because it was foreign and difficult for her but she found the movies to be overall entertaining.

The door opened as several of the teenage students came in to claim the tv as their own after a long day of forced education.
All but Kirishima who ran back to recovery girl's office thinking Mai was still in there.

The chatter stopped and got quieter when they noticed the two girls on the couch. Mainly the older girl but Eri did completely turn around, put a nacho cheese covered finger to her mouth and loudly shushed them when they entered.

Whether it was because of Mai sleeping, it because she was watching a movie no one really knew.

"Mai!"
Mina yelled because she had absolutely no chill. She skipped over and was immediately followed by her normal group.

"Shuuuuush!! Maigi is sleeping!!!"
Eri commanded when the pink skinned girl got too close. She waved her arms in Mina's direction and sat on her knees.
Which resulted in her falling over onto Mai and doing exactly what she was attempt to prevent.
She woke Mai up.

"Damn it..."
The young girl whispered when Mai stirred. The groggy girl just frowned at the young cursing child in her lap.

"Where'd you even learn that word?"
She asked suddenly hyper aware of all the other people in the room.
Whether by hearing their shuffling and light whispers of by smelling the strong perfumes and colognes worms by the students didn't Matter. But Mai knew they were there.

"Bakudou."
Eri said innocently.
Mai didn't know who that was and the name didn't even seem familiar.

"Damn snitch."
Bakugou grumbled.
"And it's Bakugou! "Gou"!"
He corrected staring at Mai.

Now Bakugou did sound somewhat familiar.

"Bakugou! Aizawa told you not to curse in front of Eri!"
Iida reminded chopping his arms deciding to ignore Mai for the moment and focus on ridiculing his fellow students.

"No, he said I couldn't drop f-bombs in front of the little snitch!!!"
He countered.

Mai didn't know what the hell was going on.
Two people were yelling, Eri was cursing and Mai herself was being hugged by a woman who had yet to identify herself.
Her brain was on the fritz because of all the commotion and familiar voice's and names but she was trying her best not to have a panic attack.
These were definitely the kids she saved earlier, which meant she once attended classes with most of them, and if the hugging girl's desperate mummering things like "I missed youuu! and "if you die again I'll kill you!" was anything to go by she was probably also friends with most of them.

Meaning she was treading on a delicate road where she really didn't want to offend them by saying something rude like "get tf off of me I don't know you" or just run away to her room.
It'll probably take awhile but she would find it eventually.

"Get the fuck off of her pink face, you're freaking her out."
Shinsou grumbled pulling a whining Mina away.
"Don't you remember what Aizawa said?!"
He fussed. Normally Mina would be pissed off but she was current in shock because Shinsou had never spoken this much at one time before.

"Of course I do!! Pardon me if I was excited! My bestfriend is back from the dead!!"
She said regaining her sass.

"Introduce yourself at least."
Another girl interrupted before turning around and Grabbing Mai's hand lightly.
"Hi, I'm Kyouka Jirou."
She greeted Mai the proper way.

"T-thanks."
Mai said. She recognized the name, and trusted the owner of the voice.
Friend.

"Fine! I'm Mina Ashido! Your best friend! You can ask me anything! Whatever you need I'll help with it, alright?!"
The hyper hugger said helping Mai put a name to a voice.

Ă̶̗̾̾̚w̷̖̹̭̜̬̲̎͘w̸͉͂͂̑ ̸̢̻͂͗o̸̭̝̖̓͂̆k̵̛̙͉̙̀͒͗̄ã̴̡͈̘̍̚ͅy̷̡̹̰̼̠̱͐̔̈́͒͌͘!̵̥̮̺̻͋͊ͅ ̸͕̩͖̥͘B̷̝̫̬̪͆̐̓̽͌ų̷̧̭̍͜t̵̢̛͎̘̯̯͚͐̌͑̃̇ ̵̛̖̰̖̊͒͝y̵̡̧̘̯͚͔̿͌̿͌̎̐o̷̦̟͚̯͚̓͐͘ù̷̡͕͐̆̈́̎͐ ̴̛̫̭͍̽̕͝ĥ̶̛̜̂̀̾̇a̸̧̘̼̝̹̓ͅv̷̳͙̠͉̤̫̀̒̌̕e̶̝̹̦͑ ̴̛̣ẗ̷͍̙̦͖́̈́o̸̡̺͉̼̒͑̓͘͜ ̷̡̖͕̠͖̽͒̎p̵̺̮̰̤̺̈̐̑͝ͅr̶̫̙̲͇̀o̸̜̞̥̬̻̽m̶̖͐̋̔̄̾́í̵͍̦̺̬̠͑̿̉͝s̷̛̲̙̙̞̔̽͘e̴̱͍̿̇̂́͝ ̵̳̤̯͔̝̽̄́̌̓t̸̨̼̽o̸̝͆̏̚ ̵̼̐͜s̵̝̮̦͙͈͌͑̊͒̒͜͠i̴̧̧͇̫̥̒͒̈́́̉͜t̷̞̥͇͓̳̿̈́́̔͌̔ ̸̡̩͍͈̌̌̀͘w̶̡̨̼͙͖̔́̒̋̌i̵͇̩͚͎̓͊̏͂͠ͅt̶̫̘̖̹͇͉̉͊̃͝h̴̭̝̫̘̲͊͝ ̸͖̈́̇̐m̴̫͙͖̥̋̍̌͗͂ë̵͎̼́͐̍̽͂͌ ̵̮̓̊̒͘t̴̲̞̔̀̀̋̚͝o̵͚̝̼̼͑̔ͅm̸͍̫͓̮̈́̋̕͠o̶̼͓͎̓̆̀r̴̨͝r̵̪͌̇ö̴͎̻w̴̡̪̼̙̰̏ͅ!̷̧̲̋̑̆̈́̊͠"̴͈̬͍͂̂̽̀͝
̶̮̝̙͌
̸̡̘͈̗͇̘͂́͗
̶̬̃̋ͅ"̵͖͇̺̃̽̂͘S̸̠̋͆̓̒̿̂u̸̬̚ȓ̴͙e̸͓̼̓.̴͔̠̱̈͠͝.̴̡̹̭̗̑̈́̋̂͛.̴̻͖̎̎ ̷̮̞̥̭͂A̷̼̺͐̓͋͝ṡ̶͎͓̪̲͕h̶͚͝͝i̸̡̝̩̯̫̳͒d̵̩̯̲̺͊͛o̸̝̖̹̤͓̭͛͌͐̋̀͝,̸͉͇͔̏̅̑̍̂̚ ̶̼̘̔̆̈́̽̏͘r̷̮̝̩̓͛́͘í̶̩̽͆̔ḡ̶̬̦̣̼͕͛̈́̎ͅh̵̰͖̓̊́t̵̡̛͖͓̙̪͗?̷̢͕̻̯̠̼̈̕"̶̟̭̺͋͑͝͝
̷̟̺͈̑͋̐̄̀̓
̴̧̦͉̲̲̉̽̈͂̽̚
̵̡̘̦̼̹̂̈́"̶͍͚̥͙̒̿Y̸̫͇̼̞̋̋͠ē̴̡͎͕p̶̛̗̥͈̯̈́̒̍̍!̵̪̇̊́̽͋̿ ̵̛̹̼̞̦̝̊̾B̴̨̳̤̜̪̮͌͑ȗ̷̡̻̹͌t̵̠͉̭͕̽̊͠ ̷͕̈̆͝M̶̪̬͐͑͆̈́͘i̷̠̲͉͈̦̍̎̔̕͘n̷̢̥̈́͛á̴̼̜̟ ̵̨̟̟̬͕͈̍̔i̴̧̙̺̲͆͂̀͋̄̋ŝ̴̭̬̽͗̎ ̵̢̲̱͖̗̿̉̓̚͘f̷̨̥̲̲̻̻͊͋̊́͝ì̵͖̜́̈́̍̿̚n̶̰̤̖̏̋ͅé̵̦̊͜͝!̷͈͍̼̳͒̈̾̑"̵̻͌̎̈͗̕

Mai rubbed her head and nodded at "Mina"
This time it wasn't separate phrases it sounded like a conversation between two people.
Which was progress right?

"So what about you Mr insomnia?! You introduce yourself!"
Mina said possibly to the tired male that pulled her off of Mai.

"Fine. I'm Shinsou."