Prologue.

May 11th, 2000, in the kingdom of Tretta...

The air crackled with tension as fear gripped every soul. The Wraiths, those eerie beings our ancestors had fought to keep at bay, had returned, sending shivers down spines across the land.

These creatures were something out of a strange dream—human-like yet taller, swifter, and more beautiful than any mortal. It was a tricky game of spot-the-difference, but some keen observers could pick out the subtle tells.

For ages, these Wraiths had been a thorn in our side, feasting on our blood, trampling our borders, and defying every attempt to shoo them away. Then along came General Keith with a shiny little miracle called the ghar—a crystal-like star that sent the Wraiths running for cover, granting us peace for a good stretch.

But, as luck would have it, four months back, disaster struck. The ghar vanished into thin air, and the Wraiths strutted back into our lives, making sleep a luxury and shadows our worst enemy.

Yet, in the midst of this gloom, a whisper of hope lingers—a rumor of a treacherous path leading to the Wraiths' lair, rumored to hide the stolen ghar.

But who's brave enough to take on this suicide mission? Many have tried, and, well, let's just say they didn't come back with postcards. Who will step up to save Tretta from this nightmare?

Only time will tell...

Find out!

Hiiii
Please support this book by voting and commenting, thank you.
The prologue is short but the chapters are longer