#14

After riding for some hours they finally arrived at a magnificent palace with an enchanted aura.

"Woah.. Bweautiful.." Pubry exclaimed.

"What happened to the elf anyway?"

"Its a long story. I have questions"

"I'll answer all. First lets go to my chambers."

"Woah there dude, I'm not following you to your chambers!!"

"Listen you have to trust me."

"I don't know you"

"Well at this point you barely have a choice" He says holding her gaze.

Sollel thinks about it for a while then follows the guy into the mansion. They walked down the marble tiled hallway for some minutes until they got to his chamber which was magnificent.

"Yay a bed!" Pubry shouted and bounced on the bed and under seconds, she was asleep.

"Now you may ask your questions"

"First, who are you?"

"I'm prince Ezekiel Poseidon. Prince of Wraiths."

"I'm a human you know."

"I know"

"So why wont you suck my blood or hurt me?"

"You'll find out in a matter of days"

"What do you plan to do to me?"

"Don't worry, i wont hurt you"

"What did you do with Kai?"

"Who?"

"Kai. My friend."

"Oh he was being troublesome so i kept him in the dungeon."

"Do not hurt him or else" Sollel said trying to sound intimidating.

Ezekiel chuckles

"Yes ma'am. You guys can stay here for now. I'll send medicine for your friend and some food later on."

"I still have so many questions"

"I've answered all u can today. I'll see you tomorrow.....?"

"The name's Sollel. And I'm not okay at all with all this."

"I'll see you tomorrow Sollel and i promise then I'll explain everything." Ezekiel says and leaves the room.

"Calm down Sol. Your getting close to achieving your aim.. Keep your cool and lay low" Sollel said to herself trying to calm herself down.

***

Pubry wakes up later on with a severe headache.

"Ugh my head!. Sol?" Pubry says and sits up when she sees Sollel sitting lazily on a rocking chai.

"Pubry. You're finally awake."

"What happened? Where are we?"

"Here take this water" Sollel said handing pubry a glass of water which she hurriedly gulps down.

The weather outside is a bit dark and it looks like it was about to rain.

"Sollel where are we?"

"The deserted forest"

"What how did we get here?"

Sollel explains to pubry how they got here emphasising the part that she was drunk.

"You were such a pain Pubry." Sollel said shaking her head.

"Poor Kai. He had to carry me and now he's in a dungeon. I'm so sorry Sol."

"Sorry? Why?"

"I promised I'll be of help to you but i was only a burden."

"Don't say that. Were friends and friends help friends out." Sollel says causing pubry to smile broadly.

"So what do we do now Sol."

"I don't know. Since we're here we have to figure things out and fast."

"So were to find a cure for wraiths. And i think i have an idea. Its still a hypothesis though. Its still not confirmed."

"What's that?"

"I think the fymphs blood has something to do with it. If you notice on the side of that book you'll see a fymph. I'm not sure but i got more confused when i saw the Mutated hedgehogs blood."

"Their blood"

"Like i said its still a hypothesis."

"So the deal is, find the cure, test it, heal the wraiths while trying to stay alive, save the world then go back home."

"Pretty much everything i guess. Lets do this"

"But there's one thing bugging me."

"Whats that?"

"Ezekiel isn't attracted to my blood. What does it mean."

"Hmm that's wierd. I guess we'll have to find out from him tomorrow" Pubry said looking confused.

Sollel shrugged.

"I guess"

***

The next day Sollel woke up but couldn't find Pubry anywhere. She quickly got up from the bed and went out in search of her. It was a very difficult task as the palace was huge and she didn't know her way around. After moving around aimlessly for 10minutes, she was able to find the kitchen.

She saw pubry in the kitchen cooking.

"Pubry? What are you doing here?"

"Oh Sol. You're awake!"

"Yes i am. What on earth are you doing?"

"I'm cooking"

"Why?"

"Well i woke up and i was hungry, i came here to get some food but their food was terrible, so i asked the Chef if i could make breakfast, at first he declined, but then he let me."

"So you're saying the food cooked by my star chef is terrible?" A deep voice said, causing Pubry and Sollel to turn, and see Ezekiel leaning on the door frame.

"Well, lets be honest. The food's plain bad" Pubry said shrugging

"Pubry!!" Sollel screamed at her and motioned for her to shut up.

"Alright then. Go ahead and cook,we're eating YOUR food for breakfast, and I'll be the judge of how it tastes"

"Fine" Pubry said clicking her tounge and turned to continue cooking.

...

"So how is it?" Pubry said looking at Ezekiel and Sollel eat her food.

"Wow its actually nice Pubry" Sollel says giving her a thumbs up.

"Hmm its okay" Ezekiel said lifting the fork to his mouth.

"Just okay?" Pubry asked holding his gaze intensely.

"Fine. You're a good cook. Happy now?"

"Content. For now"

"Huh. Sollel can i speak with you in the garden" Ezekiel said getting up from his chair and walking out of the dining room.

"Uhm okay" Sollel said trailing behind him.

In three minutes, they got to the garden. It was a wide range of land with flowers adorning the walls, and soft grass covering the floors, and a big white gate at its entrance. They walked a little further till they got to the far end of the garden.

Ezekiel sat on one of the chairs and motioned for Sollel to sit on the one opposite him.

"Nice place" Sollel said starting up small talk.

"Thank you, i usually come here when i need to be alone."

"Hmm. So....."

"You know why you're here right?"

"No"

"You're here because you are my soulmate."