#19

The next morning Sollel, Kai, Ezekiel and Pubry faced a large group of confused wraiths.

They stood facing them on a high pavement. They where still looking at themselves when Ezekiel leaned towards Sollel and whispered.

"What exactly are we doing here again?"

Kai slowly pushed Ezekiel back from Sollel and glared at him but answered him anyway.

"Sollel said we have to cure your people before the war starts. That's why we are here. To announce it to them." Kai said standing behind Sollel.

Pubry smiled at Kai's possessiveness and chuckled when she saw Ezekiel's annoyed expression.

"Come on Zeke. They are waiting for you to talk to them" Pubry said placing a hand on his shoulder and this seemed to make him relax.

He stepped forward and faced his people.

"It has come to my knowledge that we are under a curse. And we have to be set free."

"That was straightforward" Pubry said to Sollel who palmed her face shaking her head.

She walked towards Ezekiel and stood beside him.

"Let me try." She said facing the wraiths who looked more confused than before.

She started explaining everything to them from the curse to the star to the cure, and made sure they understand.

After over fifteen minutes of talking she stops and takes in their expression. Shock was what the majority of them felt but most still looked confused.

"If you have any questions I'm willing to answer"

A woman who looked to be in her mid forties raised her hand up.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you human?"

"No"

"Is healing us going to hurt"

"Well... It did initially but we've fixed it I promise"

"How do we act when we're changed"

"Normal. You just become humans with enhanced abilities"

"Do we get to live longer?"

"Hopefully"

And that's how the rest of the day went.

They where about to round up the meeting, when suddenly there was commotion everywhere.

Sollel and the others turn towards the commotion and freeze when they see translucent arrows flying through the air from the sky.

"Zuma. Take everyone underground. Signal some guards immediately" Ezekiel says in his full leader mode.

"Guys.. what's going on?!" Pubry asks bringing out her arrow.

Sollel looked taken aback for a while as she walks towards the now empty field and stares at a spot for a while until slowly a figure approaches from the mist and dust formed.

She slowly comes into view with her dark silver coloured hair flows with the wind.

"Who are you" Sollel asks feeling a familiar vibe around her. The others watched from beyond, ready to attack if need be.

"Turns out Sollel wasn't the only one who had a daughter" The lady says with a sly grin on her face.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make up for it in the next one I promise.

Please vote.