#6

Deserted forest..
Abode of the Wraiths..

Prince Ezekiel turned in his bed as sweat dropped down his head, he was  murmuring some incoherent word.. And then he woke up with a loud gasp ...

"No!" That dream again, that dream that he had been having for the past three days.

The dream where he was in a fierce battle and he was trying to protect someone, but at a point, the person he was trying to protect got hit by a war hammer and..... Died.

He shook his head and got up from his bed and went into his bathroom and took a long shower.

He was still drying his hair when there was a knock on his door.

"Who's there?"

"Your highness, king Poseidon seeks your presence in the throne room now"

He sighed and put down the dryer. He went downstairs and into the throne room.

"Father. You sent for me?"

"Yes, have a sit."

Ezekiel sat down and the king pointed to an old man sitting opposite him that he had no idea was there.

"This man says he has something very important to tell you and he refused to speak until he saw you"

"Yes, sir, how may i help you?".

****
Meanwhile...

Sollel, Kai and Pubry finally reached the borders after days of travelling together. Pubry turned to Kai and smiled sadly at him.

"This is where your journey with is ends Kai, it was nice while it lasted."

"But.. I don't want to stop here"

"Yea sorry but your path ends here, bye bye and have a peaceful life"

"Sollel!, don't be like that.."

"What I'm just being straightforward"

"Yea she's right, I'll be on my way.. Nice knowing you guys especially my sassy princess"

Pubry waved while Sollel just scoffed and walked into Ager.

Kai turned and smirked..

"It's not over, not yet"

**
"I can't believe it!" Hans said and jumped from the roof he was on and jumped on his horse and rode all the way to the palace of the king of Ager.

Once he reached the palace, he kept his horse in its stable and went into the palace to talk to the king.

"Your Majesty, King Donald" He said bowing.

"General Hans, what brings you to my palace today?"

"The daughter of your sworn enemy, King Adral, just walked into your territory, your highness"

King Donald clenched his fists at the mention of king Adral. The man who killed his only daughter and the man who he'll never forgive.

"Is that so?... Find her, bring her to me. Its time to give Adral a taste of his own Medicine"

"Your wish is my command." General Hans said and left the throne room.

***

That night....

Sollel was outside the inn they were resting at for the night. She was sitting on a worden bench thinking of What she's done so far and what's ahead of her. She knew it's only going to get tougher, but she had this gut feeling that something terrible was going to happen.

She was about to get up when she heard a sound behind her and she swifty stood up just in time to see a man who was about to capture her from behind.

She drew her sword when she saw the man's sword in his hand. She knew something was off and this man had a strange aura around him.

"Who are you?" She asked, clenching the handle of her sword.

He didn't answer, he just came closer to her.

"Stay back!, I'm warning you!" Sollel said.

The man didn't answer he just kept on coming close.

"I warned you!" She said and swung her sword, the man easily dodged it. She swung her sword again but this time it slashed the man's elbow. This seemed to make the man furious as he started attacking her. The man fought like a general or a soldier and Sollel wasn't any match for him. But she wouldn't give up without a fight.

On the other hand, General Hans was wondering how a princess knew how to fight like a warrior. His original plan was to capture her and take her back to the palace, but he didn't expect her to defend herself this much. He then pressed a button on his coat.

"I need backup"

As he said that, Sollel chuckled.

"You're a man, maybe a general, but you're calling for backup, to fight a woman. How shameful" Soll knew she shouldn't have said that because her words just made him extremely mad.

"I was supposed to bring you in good shape, but.. I don't care anymore you mannerless slug"

" Huh?.Bring me where?..what are you....." Before she could complete her sentence, He has already started attacking her fiercely.

She was defending his blows with no much of a chance to attack. She knew she wouldn't win and she regretted sneaking out without telling Pubry where she was going.

The mab kept on attacking and her Endurance was starting to waver and before she could realise she felt a sharp pain on her thigh and she dropped down in pain.

"Got you now, princess" The man said.

She raised her face at him. How did he know she was a princess. Is that why he wanted to capture her?, to use  her as a means to extract money from her father?, what was actually going on.

These were the thoughts going through her mind as she was being carried to God knows where. As she was being put in the back of a cart, she banged her head on the edge of the seat and then she passed out.

Thanks for reading.. Please vote.
I really appreciate those who vote, it really puts a smile on my face when you do.

Merry Christmas in advance.

What day are you reading this chapter?