Chapter Zero | About You

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 28
Quirk: Ventriloquism
Education: U.A High School
Hero Status: Pro Hero #7
Hero Name: Ventriloquist

***

How does your quirk work? When you want to activate your quirk, you say the name of your target and when they make contact with you they lose complete control of their bodies, ready for you to take control.

So needles to say you gained fame quick and climbed the ranks because of how many villains you defeated and how quickly you finish them.

You live in a spacious house gifted from the Hero Association themselves. It just so happened that the pro heroes Endeavor, Hawks, and now retired hero All Might lived somewhere within the walls of the private neighborhood.

You're generally a chill soul that's down to earth and go with the flow. But you also have an aggressive side. You don't take shit from people, and will put someone in their place without hesitation.

And you hated the current #1 hero Endeavor. Why? Because he devoted his whole life to beating All Might, tearing apart his family in the process.

But, like the #1 hero Endeavor, you also have your fair share of family issues. You cut your family off because they used you for your money, because you're a hero who's in their prime.