Chapter Forty | Time Skip A Year

A/N: I know it's been a while already, but thank you guys so much for 4k views and over 300 votes! It means so much to me that so many people choose to read my story!

Enjoy!

***

After a while of living with Enji and the kids, we decided it best for us to move into our own house (my house).

And because they were sick of our kissing and touchiness (Shoto)

Though Natsuo and Fuyumi kicked us out because they wanted us to live alone and not have to worry about them, just be, "regular couples with only each other to care for".

So we did. We moved into my house, the other house being for the kids to live in, them coming over for dinner once a week, sometimes two.

We've officially been living together for three months, it being...eventful to say the least. Much ass slapping, make out sessions, and many more things, making love obviously being a factor.

***

Knock knock

"Who could that be at seven in the morning?" Enji grumbles, reluctantly loosening his grip around my waist.

I prop myself on my elbow, slowly getting up from the position I was just in, laying on top of Enji, my head resting on his chest.

"I dunno. But I doubt it's a guest of some sort. Barely anyone I know chooses to wake up this early." I walk across the living room and down the hall, towards the door.

I open the door, greeted by a stack of mail on the floor, seeing the mailman wave me goodbye before getting into his car.

"What is it?" Enji asks, calling from the couch.

I pick up the mail and sift through them, closing the door with my leg, eyes glued to the envelopes. "It's mail...I don't really see anything—"

"What?" Enji asks, sitting up on the couch so I have space to sit down. "What did you get?"

"I didn't get anything—we got something," I correct, grabbing the fancy letter and plopping the rest onto the coffee table. "It's from All Might and Incognito."

"And it's in italics," Enji observes, the both of us getting more suspicious. "It has a seal with his symbol on it."

"And it has her handwriting on the side, saying 'see you there'," I read, ignoring Enji's ongoing hatred for All Might.

I hurry up and open the envelope , Enji leaning in to read with me. When I take the card out the envelope I toss it onto the table, my eyes catch a photo of the two of them that came with it.

"What the hell?" I say, realizing the white dress and bouquet, seeing All Might in a traditional fancy black suit. "Are they..."

"What does it say?" Enji asks, the bright morning sun shining through the curtains and blinding him, still being tired as none of us are morning people.

"Heyyyyyy Y/n! Enji! We're happy to announce that we're getting married in two months! The wedding's going to be located in Kyoto, Japan, at Okakuen venue. The ceremony doesn't start till 1, but be sure to get there early."

"The banquet doesn't start until 5, and like the ceremony, make sure to get there at least a half hour early. See you guys there! Love you! And P.S. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you lately!"

"Lately?" Enji scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't make me laugh. She hasn't talked to us in a year."

"Aww," I lean back into the couch, gently pulling Enji closer towards me, his head resting on my chest. "At least she acknowledges she hasn't talked to you."