Thanks ;)

A/N: Ahhhhhh! The book is finally done! A quick apology to those who found the last chapter to be ridiculously long, I didn't think it would be good if I broke it up.

Fun-fact: The wedding will be featured in my other published book, "Secrets", where the character Incognito, and All Might do get together. (Going to be under heavy editing, so keep that in mind)

Fun-fact pt.2: In the chapter "family", was actually a piece of what my childhood was (and still is) like growing up, with some parts obviously fiction. I'm currently 15 (14 when I started this) and don't have a job and didn't move out (duh).

Decision: Though it is tempting, I will not be making a sequel to this book because I don't think I'll be able to deliver with as much passion as I did with this one, so I'll leave this as is.

In Thought: Because I know some of you wanted a second book to this, if you want, you can request I make a Endeavor x Y/n one shot that picks up where the book left off in your recommendations for my one shot collection, and I'll make it the way you want it to be.

Final: Sorry I know I'm writing a lot but last but not least, I will be taking a short break so I can focus on making my sleeping schedule right and touch some grass—BUT I guarantee that there will be many more books to come

I hope you all enjoyed the book as much as I did, love you all for sticking with me throughout the whole journey! Enjoy the rest of your day/night! :)

❤️❤️❤️