Chapter Thirty Eight | The Next Day

I toss and turn my head, attempting to avoid the bright sunlight peering through the curtains. When I realize that the sunlight's not going to go anywhere, I open my eyes.

I slightly turn my head to the right, seeing on the alarm clock that it's seven in the morning. When I turn to the left I see Enji right next to me, still sound asleep and holding me close to him.

I nudge my body impossibly closer towards his, my eyes taking in his sleeping figure and how peaceful he looks. Possibly one of the most peaceful looking people on earth.

I could stare at him all day.

I lift up my hand and cup his cheek, my eyes searching all over his face, taking in his features all over again as if it were the first time ever meeting him.

***

The clouds suddenly clear up, the sunlight being much more intense, moving from just my back to Enji's face, causing him to twitch, blinding him through his eyelids.

Enji cautiously opens his eyes, shuttering them when the sunlight gets too bright. When they finally adjust, his eyes land on me, staring up at him.

"Y—y/n?" Enji calls, slightly lifting his head up from the pillow.

I smile, kissing him on the lips. And to my surprise, he kisses me back much longer and passionately for someone who just woke up.

"Good morning, Enji," I greet, bringing my right hand to cup his other cheek.

Enji smirks, and in a split second he lifts me up, repositioning the both of us so that he's laying flat on the bed, me on top of him. On top of his crotch.

"Were you watching me sleep just earlier?" Enji asks, obviously knowing the answer to that.

I return the smirk and tilt my head, playing dumb. "Hmmm, I don't think so. Are you sure it wasn't a ghost staring at you?"

"I don't think ghosts can be seen, baby."

I smile at the new name, resting my hands on his chest, my fingers on his collarbone. "I think you scared the ghost. Must've been the unkept beard."

Enji makes a low whistling noise. "That's too bad, because that 'ghost' I saw just now was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

I fake an appalled expression, my hand over my chest. "Oh, so now you're saying that a ghost is prettier than me? I'm hurt."

Enji pretends like he's thinking about it, looking up at the ceiling, then back at me. "Mm, pretty much. Sorry baby, but that ghost was hot."

I let out a laugh, smacking him on the chest. "You asshole."

Enji returns the laugh, grabbing my ass with both hands, earning a yelp from me. "Smart ass."

I lean down onto him, my bare breasts squished on top of his chest, my eyes not leaving his. "But you love this smart ass."

"You know I do," Enji says, snaking his hand behind my head and pulling me further down for a kiss, both of our breaths hitching when Enji's hard dick is in between my vagina.

I grind my hips against his, moving around until his tip is at my entrance, a gasp escaping our lips when my vagina is tight around his dick.

Enji holds back a grunt, his head cocking back. "N—not now, baby," Enji strains, pulling me off of him, though I can see the reluctance in his eyes.

I stare at him, my eyes and ears not believing what they had just processed. I barely manage to get words from my brain to my mouth.

"Why—what are you doing?" I ask, more whining than curiosity in my tone. "Why did you pull me off?"