Chapter Forty One | Wedding

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 5k views! It makes me happy to know that you all are reading my story. Love ya'll so much!

Enjoy!

***

Enji parks the car in one of the remaining parking spots, turning off the car and placing his hands on the steering wheel, sighing into them.

I turn towards him, my brows knitted together, my hand resting on his bicep. "What's wrong?"

"You look so beautiful, I just want to cry," Enji says, faking his sniffling, his shoulders shaking dramatically.

I smack him on the shoulder, but my heart nearly jumps out my throat. "Stop being so extra, babe. We have a ceremony to catch soon."

Enji straightens up and gets out the car, jogging over to open my door as usual. "Shall we?"

I smile at his words. "You haven't said that in a while," I say, recalling the times Enji took me out to dinner. "We shall—"

Before I could get the word out, Enji swiftly closes the door and carefully, but also forcefully pushes me against the car, body close to mines, one hand blocking me and the other teasing my inner thigh from under my dress.

"I think we left off somewhere that night," Enji reminds me, his eyes nothing short of lust. "And I think right now before the ceremony would be a good time."

I close my eyes and bite my lip, cocking my head back as far as possible when Enji gets to my now throbbing vagina, rubbing his thumb in circles.

I'm so happy that we got private parking for the ceremony because we're heroes, or we'd be caught by now.

Enji leans down towards the side of my neck, his smirk brushing against my jawline. "I think you want this just as much as I do."

"E—enji," I struggle to put my shaking hand on top of his bicep, squeezing as much as my receding strength would allow. "I d—on't think that's a good—idea..."

Enji moves his lips to my neck, leaving kisses all over, careful not to suck on my skin. "Why not?"

"We h—have a w—wedding to g—get to," I say, my voice turning from a whisper to a whimper, feeling Enji slide a finger in me, both my hands gripping his biceps.

"The wedding can wait," Enji says, smirking when he sees me peel my eyes open, my brows scrunched. "Why do you think I came here extra early?"

No he didn't. "You came here two hours early to do this?" I ask, immediately clamping my mouth shut when he submerges his finger deeper.

"Don't worry, I won't ruin your makeup or hair, I'll be gentle with you this time," Enji whispers, sending chills down my spine.

I look down at Enji, seeing him look up at me while he continues to plant kisses on my collarbone to my cleavage, his eyes asking for permission.

I nod my head, preparing myself so that I won't accidentally moan aloud. But that didn't go so well, because what I didn't expect was him to get his hard dick in me so fast, lifting me up by my ass, pressed against the thankfully freshly washed car.

A soft and quiet moan escapes my mouth, my eyes nearly rolling in the back of my head from the sensation. I don't think I'll ever get over the sensation I feel every time we make love. No—I know I won't.

Enji grazes his lips up my neck and to my earlobe, softly nibbling on it, careful to avoid my earring. "This is going to be a little different, bear with me."