Vol.15 Ch.16: Jugnler Dark Knight Too Gud

A pair of Elf and Dark Knight arrived in Bot Lane. It was an odd sight, that of a defensive marksman accompanied by a hyper-aggressive bruiser. Considering their damage outputs at this stage of the game, it was hard to tell who was supposed to be the "Carry" and who was the "Support".

And indeed, it was the Dark Knight who took the spotlight this time. Luke unleashed Dark Blast on the enemy wave, erasing it in one fell swoop.

"Haha, goteem!" Luke grinned. "Git outplayed, boi!"

With no minions on his side, Winner had no choice but to retreat from the area. Even though the guy got here long before Luke and started farming ahead of time, his lousy farming speed couldn't even begin to compare to Dark Knight's explosive might.

"This is so hax, haha!" Luke laughed. "I love it!"

"Yeah, it's cool as heck!" Lars agreed. "I wish Elf had that kind of early-game power. This is sick!"

"Hey, hey, you wanna make Elf totally broken or what? I mean, you gonna get this kind of damage in the late-game, right? So, if you had it early too, then Elf would be like SSS tier."

"Haha, true dat."

Both classes were powerful but in different phases of the game. For now, Elf was the weak class that needed help farming minions, whereas Dark Knight was the uncontested king of the hill.

As such, it was up to Luke to use his hax strength to dictate the flow of the game for now. In a sense, he was the "Carry" of the team during this phase of the game.

"Alrighty. Next stop, the Ogre Camp!"

"Right behind ya, dude!"

The duo left the lane and traveled to the back of the Jungle, to the Ogre Camp on their side of the map.

The ogres there must've been feeling themselves after staying alive for this long, thinking nobody dared to farm them. But, they were totally wrong!

They don't know how "Only the strong can survive in this harsh world". Luke giggled menacingly while quoting Dark Knight's ultimate.

The duo reached the Ogre Camp and ran into another ally there.

"I'll tank it," Yuel nominated himself.

"Thanks, man." Luke appreciated the help. He had already lost 15% HP from firing his Dark Blast all over the place, and now he was going to lose yet another 5% to another Dark Blast. So, it was nice that somebody else was going to share the burden and at least tank these ogre bois.

And so, the trio started fighting the ogres. But soon enough, Dark Blast came out of cooldown.

WHISH! A wave of darkness consumed the entire camp, delivering the ogres to their graves!

Well, not quite. The two smaller ogres buckled over, but the big boss survived somehow. That chonky boi wasn't so easy to take out, even for an early-game Dark Knight.

Still, the Dark Blast erased 80% of the boss's HP. From there, it was a no-brainer to smack this dude to death.

SPLASH! Yuel shot water.

ZAP! Lars fired a laser beam, straight in the ogre's forehead. Headshot!

WHISH! Luke brought down his blade last, slicing through the ogre's neck and torso. The last hit is mine!

He was the one to finally deliver the big ogre to its death, earning the most exp and gold in the process. It was a little sneaky of him, almost equivalent to kill stealing.

But, it was only fair. After all, Luke did most of the work here and he was the Jungler, so he was the most dependent on income from Jungle Camps. As such, nobody had any objections.