2. Heated moods

"We can't go forward like this" Cheongsa announces. "There are too many, they're going to get stuck on the rails and if that happens, we might derail" Namjoon clicks his tongue in annoyance looking outside. "I don't know what happened this time that there are so many piling up around us. It's never happened until now."

"The snowstorm was worse yesterday," Jin says thoughtfully. "The train must have been a perfect heat source for them. Now that we take the sheets off and they can see us, we only draw more attention to them."

"So what do we do, do we just watch until they leave?" replies Jungkook with his arms crossed.

"We need to get them away from the front of the train" concludes Namjoon quickly and simply. "Ideally, we'd like to lead them to the back. It doesn't matter if they follow us, the relevant thing is not to crush them and even if they try to move forward, we would still be faster than them."

"Maybe we can all go all the way to the back and lead them with that." proposes Yoongi quietly, scratching behind his ear and hair over one shoulder.

"It's not going to be enough. Cheongsa has to stay here to run the train and if they see him, they won't all go" replies Namjoon. "It has to be stronger and more blunt. Maybe-"

"There's skylight in the roof. If one of us goes out, walks from above making a fuss and the rest of us hide, we can lead them all the way back. I'd go in through another light entrance," Taehyung proposes. Jungkook raises his hand.

"I'll do it."

"No. Not going to happen."

"It's a good idea," says one of the girls, leaning against the wall. "And if he wants to do it I don't see why not." she assures with a smile and Jungkook winks at her, folding his arms. Namjoon shakes his head.

"We won't do something as dangerous as that. He could slip and fall off the roof" Namjoon points out. "Not to mention it's not safe for the other entrance to be open either. How's he going to warn that he's already done it? He doesn't have any-"

"Now if you're interested in one of us dying?" retorts Jungkook with a sour smile and stiff posture. Namjoon frowns. "Gee, I was under the impression that you didn't care. Anyway, I'd stay outside lying around and it wouldn't matter much whether you see me running or not."

"Jungkook it's not the time." chides Namjoon between his teeth. The outsiders look at each other, confused by the sudden discussion that breaks out. Even Jungkook's accusations feel out of place.

Jungkook lets out a bitter laugh and shakes his head, turning away from the wall and grabbing the jacket he puts on when he needs to go out, also his gloves and checking the drawer where they keep weapons. Yoongi rolls his eyes and moves his jaw. Dealing with Jungkook is simply impossible. He is more unbearable than ever. They know he's still annoying, but it's already a bit ridiculous and it's wearing on their patience.

Namjoon takes the gun out of his hand, returning it to its place and closing the drawer with his leg, he rests his hand on the wall to the right, standing very close to Jungkook. A couple of girls are seen Why so close, what kind of fight are they watching now? First it felt like a father stopping his son from doing something foolish.

Now it looks like two lovers who can't get on the same page and one of them, he has a deception on his hands that he uses to be angry. It feels loaded with drama.

"I already said you're not going to do it. We'll find another way and until then, you stay here Do you understand me?" Jungkook squints his eyes. "I asked if you understood me-"

"You're not my dad. Stop acting like you are."

Jungkook gives him a shove, grabs the gun again and pulls back, taking the safety off and looking for the entrance Taehyung mentioned. Hoseok stops Namjoon and clears his throat.