30. Submission

Namjoon wake up with a headache. It is the first time he has had so many hours of rest and feels he has forgotten how to sleep. He can't get up, with weight on top of him and movement. Namjoon catches a glimpse of Taehyung, who stirs until he is on top of him. Namjoon strokes his back and half asleep, Taehyung climbs up to kiss him on the lips.

"Something ache? What a face you have." mumbles Taehyung with one eye closed and messy hair.

"I don't know how to sleep anymore."

"That's how bad we are."

He gives a yawn and Namjoon raises up on his elbows, furrowing his eyebrows "Tae, no- Hey, Tae..." Namjoon bites his lips and gasps, dropping his head to the side, black and somewhat greasy hair swaying slightly. Taehyung kisses him on the belly area, caressing the half-raised manhood.

Namjoon lies back on the bed again, bringing a hand to his face and feeling Taehyung's lips around his penis. He pushes his hair aside and looks at him out of the corner of his eye. Taehyung gives him a sleepy, anxious look. Namjoon purses his lips and ends up putting his hand on his head, clinging to the hair and moving it at will. Taehyung strokes his testicles and thighs, letting him set the pace as he sees fit and squeezing his eyes shut as the cum goes straight down his throat.

"Namu Since when do you totally choke me? Did you also grow a penis besides breasts?" babbles Taehyung. The sleepier he is, the less he coordinates what he says. Namjoon scrunches up his face. He's pretty sure his penis is still the same as ever How would it grow anyway?

"I'm sam-"

"I became a virgin again."

Namjoon fails to push him off, holding him on top. Taehyung squeezes his eyes and lips, with his hand he holds Namjoon's member and in it, penetrates himself with it. Taehyung lets out a deep breath. His hands remain on Namjoon's chest and he moves very slowly, following his little energy and consciousness. Namjoon bites his lower lip.

This is not the first time Taehyung does this to him.

Actually, Namjoon doesn't understand why he's so hell-bent on getting closer, but...

"Hup!"

Taehyung blinks repeatedly, surprised and a little wiser, with Namjoon on top of him and tucked between his legs. Taehyung hugs Namjoon by the shoulders and pulls him close, sighing into his ear at the same time as he feels his trembling, twitching body. It's funny that Namjoon, in his role, is so submissive. As if Namjoon melts in Taehyung's hands little by little letting himself be convinced that it's okay.

That he has enough control.

That he can have this contact again.

Although most likely, Namjoon isn't going to be like passive again.

~ * * * ~

"How long have those marks been there?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen them until now."

Both San and Jungkook and the four people accompanying them admire the huge mark on the wall. It's not the curious "Please stay alive" that's scattered everywhere. It's more like a huge X in red. The painting looks abnormally new and Jungkook chirps looking around.

"You four, hide. San, stay with me. Where is Yoongi?"

"He went upstairs to see if there's anything useful on the upper floors."

"One of you go look for him and until we come for you, don't come out." warns Jungkook. San tells them which directions to go in specifically and one leaves to look for Yoongi.