17. Sealed philosophy

"So," Jin rolls his eyes. "You and Namjoon agreed to hate each other's idea. I wish it had happened earlier. It would have helped me get my tattoos done earlier and not walk around with incomplete work now."

Jungkook sits next to Jin, who looks out the window. There is the occasional Yagtalja on the fence of the building. Many meters away from it. He can hardly define what it is about. Jungkook swings his legs, sitting on the bench and braiding his hair. He has the longest hair of the six. Below his shoulders and reaching almost to the middle of his chest. Somewhat greasy and tangled from lack of care.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you" Jin informs. "And I wouldn't want to talk bad either. Better leave me alone. Go to sleep or whatever you want."

"That means I can go out and get stuff outside right?" he tempts, not seriously, but convincingly so Jin gives him a bad look.

"No. That's not what I mean Why can't you just stand still?" he scolds grumpily and running a hand over his forehead. "Just... go get in a room; draw, write, whatever the fuck you feel like-"

"You guys really are too sensitive these days" Jungkook interrupts without giving it a thought. As Taehyung imagines, the only thing Jungkook is doing is making Jin lose patience and getting on Jin's nerves. Jungkook sounds his lips. "It's quite ironic: we left Jimin, but this, the nothingness, is what makes them sensitive."

"It's not the nothingness."

"You say a lot of no."

"Jungkook...!"

"I'm just saying that" He shrugs his shoulders with his hands at chest level, giving a mocking, overbearing air. "We abandoned Jimin-ssi for nothing and it didn't make them sad. It makes them sad whatever is going through their min-"

Jungkook twitches his jaw a little Why is he getting beaten up now? He honestly doesn't understand how he's able to take them to the extreme where Namjoon or Jin want to hit him. It's the first time with Jin, that it already happened once with Namjoon is significant pattern for him. Jin leans towards him, raging and looking like his dad when he scolded him as a kid.

"Stop talking shit. Just because I wasn't a fucking leech to Jimin doesn't mean I loved him any less than you did. Stop talking shit you don't know. Now fuck off."

Jin walks away, his nerves twitching and the impression that, if he stays, listening to anything he says, he's going to hit him again. He doesn't want to. It's never been something that would happen. None of them are violent. Much less with each other.

It's just a sign of how much the state they live in affects them and in Jin's case, it makes him shiver, with panic taking over his mind. As if every second worsens his quality as a human being. Cheating and murdering people, beating Jungkook for "losing his temper" What is he going to do next? Throw Yeontan out on the street to die for barking?

He doesn't want it to escalate. He doesn't want to be a monster, but the infection, that contamination he started never seems to stop.

"If you really care why don't you say anything?"

Jin stops and bites his lips. Jungkook leans his back against the wall and looks at the ceiling.

"I know that many times, you hid what you felt. You didn't want to put that burden on us; you're the oldest, you think you're responsible for everything and you keep the worst parts for yourself" Jungkook comments and Jin just feels his heart beating harder, "but when it was really bad.... you trusted at least Namjoon to talk about it, you trusted me to cry or hug something? Now you just walk away."

"It's more complicated-"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to-"