18. Division of locations

"I never thought it would feel so good to be inside a school," Jin admits, grabbing empty notebooks, pencils and other tools that are urgently needed. After all, he needs to know everyone's name, mark the times they'll be in.

Do them a favor and put them everywhere to help get them situated on what they will be doing. With the commotion it was, it's impossible to keep track. Jin keeps grumbling, why did Jungkook say all that nonsense to order them around? Who even gave him permission? I mean, it works and it's fine, but why just him as the administrator!? Nothing annoys him more than this.

He's sure Hoseok would do better. He organizes everything, all the time. He also likes this kind of silly little stuff like putting up drawings and such.

"Aren't you planning to tell him anything?" asks Jin between grumbles. Namjoon shakes his head.

"It's not going to do any good. Anyway, it's not a different order than we've had usual either. He also took some care in where to put everyone."

"Ah?"

"If Yoongi stays locked up too long, he's going to get depressed and feel bad; he's blocked, can't write anything, no instruments either, can't make noise. Taking him out to have something to do, no matter how risky it may end up, is the best thing for him," Namjoon points out. Jin slurps through his teeth, shaking his head. "Hoseok can't go out because he's infectious and besides that, he's not going to have the strength to do it either, he's not going to sit around all day either; Taehyung prefers to be inside, train the dogs, help with the kids..."

"I already understood that he's secretly doing phenomenal" Jin closes the cabinet tightly and turns to Namjoon. "Anyway, it's enough for me that you decided just one thing as vital as not going to Gimpo. The next one who makes a decision alone and involves everyone, I'm going to leave him grounded in a corner." Jin warns and Namjoon shrugs.

"Sometimes it's necessary." That's all Namjoon says in favor of what he did.

~ * * * ~

"Where do you think you're going?" asks Yoongi in a bored voice, leaning against the edge of the door and watching Jungkook lace up his boots.

"Outside."

"That's pretty obvious, but why are you planning to go out?" he rephrases the question, knowing Jungkook will keep giving silly answers.

"See the place, what we'll find, if there are supermarkets. That sort of thing." replies Jungkook standing up. He adjusts his worn leather gloves. Yoongi blanches his eyes.

"You're not going out today," warns the older man, Jungkook frowns. "We don't have all day. Just until nightfall and there's still a lot of tidying up to do around here" Yoongi clarifies and Jungkook rolls his eyes, willing to pass him by. "Having decided what we'll do doesn't give you the freedom to come and go as you please. Quite the opposite. You made the foolish mistake of putting me with you and without me, you don't go out."

"I didn't do it so that we would travel together. But each on his own to cover more ground" grumbles Jungkook, sulking that Yoongi wants to handle it as he pleases It wasn't his idea at all! "I'll be back quickly. It's still too early."

"No. You stay and come with me, I need you to order the place I'll use. Hurry up." prompts Yoongi, standing up and walking down the hallway. Jungkook gives a frustrated groan and follows him, shuffling and reluctantly.

Nevertheless, it is Yoongi. Disobeying him and sulking with him will only be worse than what's already between everyone.

~ * * * ~

"How selfish and misplaced would it be to ask Jungkook if he sees stray dogs-stray animals-do you think he'll bring them in?" asks Taehyung to Hoseok, both of them taking out the trash from the second floor classrooms. The most adorable thing about it is how Mickey and Yeontan follow them around.