36. Cut to the chest

"I felt that having a place like this would help us be more comfortable."

Jin whistles. Now understands why Namjoon was so eager to look for nice furniture and decorations. He presents before them the teacher's lounge with the windows covered by curtains to match the furniture placed everywhere. A central table with several chairs, shelves full of objects that everyone might like, entrance for those little dogs that like to be near them. All in all, it's a perfect living room. Jungkook jumps up and plops down on a couch with fluffy cushions. His face is still a little bruised, but noticeably better.

"It's a amazing!" exclaims Hoseok. "Reminds me of the practice room. Don't ask me why. It just makes me think of it."

"Because we spent endless hours of our lives there. Whether we danced or not, we were there." explains Yoongi lighting his cigarette. Taehyung sits next to Jungkook and stretches out fully. The furniture is comfortable, he can certify it if need be. Namjoon smiles squeezing his eyes and smile.

"I'm glad you like it. If there is any problem to discuss, we have this place for that. It can be anything. That way it doesn't interrupt whatever we have anywhere in the school." Jin nods in agreement, slight shivers down his back.

Hyejun in his central tent, holding meetings with the people she trusts and with whom she will decide the next steps Is it normal that they seem to follow in her footsteps? Jin has no idea, but for his own sake, he decides to ignore the issue and enjoy the rare peaceful time all together. How if no acrimony was there.

~ * * * ~

Hoseok smiles with applause. A professional trainer arrived a few days ago and has been very helpful. She is the one who instructs what stretches and exercises to do. She serves every age group and it's obvious how she helps them become more capable with their particular training. Mingi sweats like he hasn't before and wipes his chin, leaning on his legs.

"Why does it tire so much?" retorts Mingi breathlessly.

"You lost the habit to an athletic lifestyle. So you must return to it. " explains Hoseok simply. He has kept himself fit and enduring thanks to the marathon and constant running before."

~ * * * ~

"I detailed that they have been here, here and here; therefore they circulate this area using these streets. We should assume that they have no debris" Yoongi places origamis (made by the children) to point out the position. "If we manage to create a concern and they send reinforcements, there will be less there and we can infiltrate to get Twice out." he concludes and Seonghwa gives an expression that makes it unclear if it is disgust, nerves, reprobation.

"We need, in whatever way we can, to communicate to make this work and we don't have how" Yoongi shakes his head, it's a good point. "Jungkook's radio is receiving well, but how to link to that?"

"In the construction zone there must be communicators. At worst, in some mall," San says, playing with the paper figure. "I can go alone to look for it. It will be more discreet and I don't think anything else is needed." Yoongi takes another map and spreads it out.

"We should look for what shopping malls there are. In case in the construction there aren't."

~ * * * ~

"I want y'all to take care of making signs. Bathroom, rooms, meeting room, what is dangerous and what is not" Jin clarifies to the group of teenagers who currently do nothing apart from training. "They will go to the second floor, classroom four B and get to it. No need to be in a big hurry, go at your own pace, let them come out well and be imaginative if they want to." he concludes and the group nods. Yeosang approaches with a piece of paper.