11-20

Chapter 11 Borrowing Red Rain to divert attention 2

  Yu's family intends to put on a show, but they know very well that this rubbish star doesn't have a wristwatch, light brain or anything, so there is no need to worry that their show will be exposed.

  As long as they operate properly and pay a little star coins, they can do whatever they want.

  The Yu family understands public opinion very well. After all, it is not the first time they have cheated. methods.

  And the most important thing is that the N98 garbage star is just a target for them to divert their attention. They may do a little bit, but they won't pay too much.

  Tao Yaoyao suddenly sneezed a few times, she must have caught a cold, right?She looked at the red rain outside. In fact, the red rain outside did not affect the temperature inside the house, which meant that someone was scolding her.

  Tao Yaoyao thought of the scenes in Xiao Yaoyao's memory, Xiao Yaoyao's scumbag father really doesn' t do anything, this kind of thing must have something to do with him anyway.

  "Master, are you okay?" Yaoteng came over, and now he also has a wrist watch optical brain, which the master bought for him, saying that he was afraid that he would be bored, so Yaoteng has been browsing the star network , I also ran over when I heard the sound of my master sneezing.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at Yaovine, "You're about to become a net worm!" She is more obsessed with Xingwang than she is, And this Yaovine is really addicted.

  "No, the master can tell me to handle the matter, and I promise to do it well." Yaoteng immediately promised.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the red rain outside, "What's the matter with such a big red rain?"

  "How about we go to farm?" Yaoteng pointed to the basement, things in this space are trivial, But isn't there anything in this basement yet?

  Maybe the two of them can farm.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao heard about farming, she immediately remembered the vegetables in her space, and now she has stored a lot of them. If she only kept them for herself, she would not know that she would have to eat them until the year of the monkey!

  "Wait a minute, I'll check the information and see if the vegetables we grow can be sold?" After Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, she began to look up vegetables on the star network.

  She found out that there are many anchors who broadcast live and cook food on the star network, but there are no anchors related to farming.

  And all the ingredients for making food come from the Interstellar Agriculture and Forestry Institute.

  "Xiaoteng, even if we grow vegetables, we don't seem to be able to sell them. You see, these people who make food live broadcasts buy all the vegetables from the Agriculture and Forestry Institute. We are afraid that people will not recognize us when we grow them. !" Tao Yaoyao can know by looking at the situation on this star network. It must be that ordinary people cannot grow plants. If people know that she can grow plants, she will not be taken away, right?

  "That's right! What should I do then?" The demon vine has no choice, he is just a demon vine.

  At this time, Xiao A suddenly said, "Master, if you want to farm, the master can be the anchor! "

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned for a moment when she heard this, "We do live broadcast? I think the only one who grows vegetables is the Agriculture and Forestry Institute. If I If it can be planted, what if someone comes to arrest us?"