491-510

Di Feiye quickly put the lid back on, "I don't have a lot of this potion, and I can upgrade to level 100, so it's the potion I use."

  Liu Mingxuan couldn't help swallowing when he heard it. , "How about 50 million spiritual coins?" You

  must know that Liu Mingxuan thought that he would be trapped in the supernatural stage for the rest of his life. Expensive.

  "Sixty million, the same price!" Di Feiye said directly and seriously.

  Liu Mingxuan clenched his fists. After all, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's previous cultivation bases, he could see clearly at zero point, so he also felt that the improvement of the two of them was due to the medicine.

  Just like that, Liu Mingxuan directly spent 60 million to buy a potion. He used this potion that night. What he didn't expect was that he was directly promoted to level two, and now he has been promoted to level ninety-four.

  To be honest, Liu Mingxuan was completely dumbfounded. He actually raised two levels. After two years, he thought he would die at level ninety-two. Unexpectedly, the potion of 60 million was directly raised by two levels. and affordable.

  No way... Liu Mingxuan felt that the medicine he bought was a bit cheap, such a good medicine should cost 100 million a piece.

  Liu Mingxuan directly sent a message to his elder brother, "Brother, I took a potion and raised it from level ninety-two to level ninety-four. How much do you think I should pay?

  " Spirit coin? Also, has your ability really improved? Could it be that you were cheated?"

  "No, I've reached level ninety-four now, brother, I feel like I'm dreaming, I know A classmate of mine has directly upgraded to level 100 with this potion , and he has completed the energy conversion."

  "Are you sure he took this potion to upgrade?"

  "Brother, I have passed the experiment, one of which has been upgraded by two levels."

  "I will give you one billion, and you can buy me ten." Liu Mingxuan's oldest brother has been stuck at level 98 for many years, and this 90 to 1 Level 100, each level is a hurdle. You must know that their father has been stuck at level 99 for decades. If they can really improve, their Liu family really needs this medicine.

  Speaking of it, it is because the Liu family and their family have been doing nothing, so they have been doing business all the time, managing the money bag of the Liu family, and providing financial security for those with advanced cultivation. , Liu Mingxuan came to the academy because he was not reconciled. Unexpectedly, he actually found the opportunity that belonged to their family.

  Soon, Liu Minghua, the oldest brother of the Liu family, came in person. Originally, he wanted to send someone to come, but after thinking about it, it was best to keep this matter a secret, so he came in person.

  After Liu Minghua came, Liu Mingxuan came directly to look for Di Feiye. When Di Feiye saw his level, his eyes flickered slightly.

  To be honest, this guy was able to advance two levels, in fact, because he had accumulated enough.

  After Liu Mingxuan came over, he handed a bag directly to Di Feiye, "This is 40 million, and I gave it to you. I think that potion is worth at least 100 million."

  Di Feiye was not polite, after all, he The potion is really worth the price, it is the potion refined from the mutant fruit that my daughter-in-law gave birth to level 90.

  "Brother Ye, my brother is here. He plans to spend one billion to buy ten. Do you have ten?

  " good chance.