121-130

Chapter 121 Marching into the Zerg 5 Picking up the ground

  "Are they all poisonous? I also said they are so beautiful, I want to pick some." Mo Fei retracted her outstretched hand. If she hadn't been happy to say it in time, she would have already made a move .

  Tao Yaoyao looked at these plants, and then directly called out the demon vine. The demon vine had been playing crazy in the space during this time. Tao Yaoyao told him to come out, he was still a little unhappy, but when he saw the On this planet, the entire Demon Vine went crazy, "Master, where is this?"

  "The Zerg's territory, the plants here are poisonous, see if you need it." Tao Yaoyao asked the Demon Vine.

  "I need it, I need it too much!" The demon vine jumped directly into the grass next to it, and after a while, all the poisonous plants nearby were sucked away by him, "Master, you want to visit these plants? " Star, just follow me, I have absorbed all the poisonous plants."

  Tao Yaoyao reminded, "Remember to save the seeds, don't suck them all up."

  "Master, don't worry!" The demon vine is smart , he He also has space, and he has kept those poisonous plants, after all, he needs these energies very much.

  Xu Duoduo also called Xiao crawling out at this moment, "Xiao crawling, do you need the toxin here?"

  Xiao crawling immediately shook his head and refused. Although he would not be overwhelmed by poison, he didn't like these things.

  At this time, Xiaohu also got off Xu Nana's wrist, and he enlarged his body, allowing Xu Nana to sit on him.

  Xu Nana and Xu Duoduo were carried behind the demon vine by their mutated pets, and Kaixin asked Liu Shu next to him to carry him forward. Mo Fei looked at the three of them enviously.

  Then she looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Yaoyao, can I have this?"

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out a creeper, "Recognize the owner!" There are not many other things about their family, except that there are many mutant plants.

  Mo Fei is happy now, she also has a plant pet, and she named her plant pet Baby.

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, as soon as Mo Fei had been arranged, she was carried by the demon vine.

  A group of five people, just being carried by the plant pet, walked on this poisonous star.

  Tao Yaoyao sensed the situation on this planet, "The Zerg must have poisonous bugs. Logically speaking, such a planet cannot be unowned?

  " , there are a lot of poisonous bugs." Fei also felt that such a beautiful-looking planet could not be unowned.

  A group of people wandered around the planet led by the demon vines, Tao Yaoyao looked at the plants passing by, and the others also looked there.

  "Sister, that grass is so beautiful!" Xu Duoduo saw a grass next to her.

  Tao Yaoyao asked the demon vine, "Xiaoteng, is that grass poisonous?"

  "The plants around here are all poisonous!" Yao vine replied, all the toxins were absorbed by him, and the rest are non-toxic .

  "Go and collect Duoduo!" Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Duoduo.

  Xu Duoduo got off the crawler and dug up with a small shovel.

  Xu Nana also got a small shovel to dig up her favorite flowers, and Mo Fei was no exception, she also dug up a plant with a big flower.