241-250

Chapter 241 A lot of trouble 8

  "Chen Qiang, I didn't spend a penny of my family's money when I went to school, and even half of my wages from part-time jobs were given to my mother, just to reduce their burden , and to pay for your medical expenses , You said I can't see you well? Where's your conscience?" Chen Yang only felt that his sincerity gave him a white-eyed wolf, and it seemed that Chen Qiang took his and his sister's devotion as a matter of course.

  Chen Qiang said angrily at this time, "If it wasn't for my leg problem, do you think you might be born? Mom and Dad gave birth to you just to make you serve me!"

  Mother Chen showed a troubled expression on her face , "Chen Yang "..."

  "Mom just answers the questions, and you don't need to call me by my name." Chen Yang stared at Chen's mother closely.

  "Mom, you answer, you gave birth to me just to be a babysitter for your oldest brother?" Chen Rui was really wronged. She lived for fifteen years, and she was busy with things at home every day. She was responsible for almost all of these things. Obviously, a robot can handle these things, but the big money was spent to buy a bunch of medicines that could not cure the disease at all, so it was wasted like that. Ken bought a nanny robot back.

  "Chen Yang, why did you tell your mother?" Father Chen frowned, even if they thought so, they couldn't say it, right?

  After all, the entire interstellar has relevant regulations. Every interstellar citizen is an independent individual, and no one can decide their future.

  "Answer!" Chen Rui was also in a hurry, and her voice could not help but sharpen.

  Chen Qiang shouted this sentence While speaking, Mother Chen's expression froze for a moment, and Chen Yang narrowed his eyes slightly, "Aren't we biological?"

  When Chen Yang was speaking, he planned to raise his hand to look at his watch, but he found that his watch had been blocked The Chen family was taken away.

  "Xiaoorui and I are not your own, right?" Chen Yang wondered if they had tampered with his genetic watch, and there was another thing, that is, his younger sister Chen Rui didn't have a genetic watch at all. , is it funny?

  At this time, Chen Yang found a hand stretched out in front of him, and a brand new watch was placed in front of him. Chen Yang took the watch directly, and said to Tao Yaoyao, "Thank you, chief!"

  Then Chen Rui A brand new genetic watch was also handed over to him. Although it was handed over by Tao Yaoyao, it was actually provided by Noah. He did not expect that there would be such a big mistake in front of him. What happened to the child...

  Chen Yang entered his own genes, and then opened his account, and soon he discovered that the two strings of genes were not the same at all.

  As soon as Chen Yang's gene sequence was put into the database, Noah compared it with the entire interstellar population. Soon, the gene sequence of a couple was successfully compared with him.

  Noah saw what the couple had been doing for the past 20 years, which was to look for a child. Their child was lost at birth, but they prepared an optical brain for the child, but the child was really lost. It hasn't been found in the past twenty years.

  Then came Chen Rui, and Chen Rui's gene sequence was also compared successfully. Her parents and relatives are all in Lieyanxing, but this family always thought that their daughter died as soon as she was born. communicated, they couldn't believe their ears. The child in their family didn't die at all, but was enslaved for fifteen years.