390-410

Chapter 391 The Zou family meets Mo Fei 2

  Tao Yaoyao quickly used up the five charms, and then she quietly focused on the Zou family below with her mental strength.

  Soon, a person rushed to the living room, "Patriarch, the summoning order for the ancestral hall has been issued, and the Zou family members who are outside have been summoned back."

  "Someone moved?" Patriarch Zou felt strange, who summoned them?

  "No one, there is no one in the ancestral hall." The man said with certainty, he was guarding the ancestral hall, and the ancestral hall was always locked, and no one opened it, so he was very sure that there was no one in the ancestral hall

  .Could it be the voluntary call of the ancestral hall?

  Mofei didn't know what happened here, and she didn't participate in it. She just squeezed the spells tightly, and everything in her space was destroyed, and now there is no way to make any advanced weapons elsewhere.

  Mo Fei was thinking about the things in her hand, why did she suddenly disappear?

  Were they stolen, or were they destroyed?

  To be honest, Mofei is almost sure that Tao Yaoyao is in the hospital at this moment, and they may even be watching near Zou's house now, probably because they are afraid that they will really kill Tao Yaoyao, so they put Tao Yaoyao in the hospital. The things in my hands are destroyed.

  Mo Fei sneered, he really threatened her life, right?

  At this moment, the Zou family can't care about Mo Fei anymore. The head of the Zou family asked Mo Fei to be led to the guest room. As for his words, he quickly went to the ancestral hall. He had to see for himself what happened. just work.

  You must know that if there is a problem with the ancestral hall, then there will be a problem with the inheritance of the Zou family.

  Patriarch Zou ran to the ancestral hall impatiently, while Mo Fei stood directly In the courtyard, "I know you are here, come out!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, but the two of them did not agree. No move, this woman, they don't want to see you anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao also felt tired, and she didn't want to have too much involvement with this Mo Fei now. To be honest, it was already a kindness to her not to withdraw her wood ability.

  "Tao Yaoyao, Di Feiye, you guys come out? Why don't you dare?" Mo Fei suddenly called out their names, and Mo Fei was showing signs of madness at this moment.

  "Tao Yaoyao, I hate you the most, put on a condescending look, I don' t need your charity!"

  "Huandi Feiye, who are you showing your cold face to, I have a crush on you, It's your honor, who are you showing your ugly face to?" Mo Fei no longer hides it anymore, she originally ran to the interstellar, and she went to Di Feiye, there is no way, this man is too tall. It's beautiful, otherwise, how could she, a woman who was hurt so badly by a man, have the ability to love again?

  But this Di Feiye was really shameless, and Tao Yaoyao, she had no plans to deal with her before, she originally wanted to be her sister.

  Fortunately, Tao Yaoyao didn't know about Mo Fei's thoughts, otherwise she would have killed her directly.

  Kaixin retched right now, he knew what Mo Fei was thinking, "Master, I'm about to be defeated by her shamelessness."

  "Don't talk to her!" Di Feiye directly hugged Tao Yaoyao into his arms , "Honey, please comfort me!" The woman below was disgusting to him too, and he couldn't get better without the comfort of his own daughter -in-law.