311-330

Chapter 311 Transformation of Blazing Star 5

  Tao Yaoyao started planting land outside the imperial capital. After all, the outside of the Windbreak Forest is no longer the territory of the imperial capital.

  Originally, the people in Xingwang thought that Tao Yaoyao only transformed the surroundings of the imperial capital, but what they didn't expect was that Tao Yaoyao continued to expand to the periphery after transforming the surrounding environment of the empire.

  The Raging Flame Star people who watched the live broadcast became excited, "Your Excellency is going to transform the entire Raging Flame Star, right   ?

  "

It's not enough, and I also know that the renovation fee of the Duke is very high."

  The cost of this renovation seems to be 10 billion.

  10 billion is enough for the small forest in the imperial capital. Doesn't the job mean that the work is for nothing?

  Yes, yes, how about we give a reward?

  Farewell, this live broadcast room belongs to the Queen, not the Duke.

  Yes, yes, This live broadcast room is not the Duke's live broadcast room.

  Everyone is not willing to give money to the royal family , after all, if the money is in the hands of the royal family, it may not be in the hands of the Duke.

  Speaking of it, although the price of Tao Yaoyao's landscaping renovation is high, everyone can accept it. After all, These are things that Interstellar did not have before.

  Tao Yaoyao made it out for everyone. From now on, the status of Lie Yanxing in the entire interstellar world has changed.

  At this time, the queen's maid noticed the barrage, and she spoke directly to the queen, and the queen said that if There is a reward, the entire amount will be handed over to the Duke.

  However, even if this is the case, everyone doesn't have many rewards. They are too clear. If there are fewer rewards, they may be given to the Duke. If there are more, then it may not be necessary. Never been reliable.

  Now the status of the royal family of the Baiyan Empire can be said to be in jeopardy.

  Netizens unanimously asked Tao Yaoyao to open a live broadcast room by herself, but Tao Yaoyao couldn't care less about this matter now.

  In the days that followed, the green area outside the imperial capital became wider and wider, and there were more and more woods. Now most of the people chasing after Tao Yaoyao have scattered into the woods and grasslands behind Tao Yaoyao. breath, intoxicated in it and unable to extricate themselves.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao had already expanded the green area around the towns and cities near the imperial capital. In order to diversify the entire Flame Star, Tao Yaoyao also planted some bushes or something   Anyway, she had planted some of all kinds of plants, and at this moment, those people who were following behind them could not be found .

  Many people on Blaze Star are almost becoming botanists. Everyone is taking photos of leaves and uploading them to the star network, talking about the plants they have seen during this time. Now the entire population of Blaze Star has become the envy of interstellar people.

  Especially when the maple tree was planted by Tao Yaoyao, many young girls were attracted by the red and yellow pentagonal leaves.

  Even the queen picked up a lot of leaves and showed off every day, not to mention how happy she was.