591-610

Chapter 591 The Ordinary World 5

  Xu Nana looked at Di Feilin, "Linlin, look at the man in the floral dress behind you, he has already followed me when he was at the thirteenth store in front."

  Di Feilin The corner of Lin's mouth twitched, "So that's why the shoelaces have been tied for three minutes?"

  "I just want to see if we don't leave, he can walk or not, but he has been hanging behind us. And Duoduo, the man in black ten meters behind you, he has been with you for longer." Xu Nana blinked at this moment and said, "Shall I hang them alone?"

  Xu Duoduo looked at her, "You go to the bathroom by yourself?"

  Xu Nana chuckled , "Good idea!" But she looked at Wubao and Liubao, "Which one of you two will be with me?"

  Liubao said with a smile, "I can also hang alone Son of them, as long as I want to run around."

  "It's a good idea, but are you sure they can take you away, can you escape?" Di Feilin hugged Liubao directly in her arms, "I can't bet now Let go." Liubao

  was depressed, Xu Duoduo hugged Wubao, she looked at Xu Nana and said, "If you want to hang alone, you have to pay, the two little guys are fine, they are too small, although there are The power of resistance, but it may not be able to withstand the attacks of today's adults."

  Di Feilin nodded and said, "That's right, Nana, go solo by yourself, I am optimistic about you, let's forget about two little guys, I don't want to make my sister-in-law angry."

  They had agreed earlier, if the six little ones are to grow up here in peace, it's best not to be too ostentatious.

  Xu Duoduo also nodded, "Nana, my sister asked for the six little guys to keep a low profile."

  Xu Nana stuck out her tongue, "My brain got hot, I forgot, Liu Bao, it's not that my aunt won't let you go, you also know that your mother wants you to grow up in a low-key way, if you are too high-key, we will be in this world in the future It's not so peaceful anymore."

  Di Feilin looked at Xu Nana and raised her eyebrows lightly, "What about you, aren't you low-key? Don't you want to go to school safely?"

  Xu Nana raised her head, a little She said proudly, "I have other ways to deal with them, just wait and see if you don't believe me!" After finishing speaking, she went directly to the toilet, and told them from a distance, "There is a seat over there. Wait for me!"

  Xu Duoduo was a little helpless, she said to Di Feilin, "Linlin, let's go, let's sit over there and wait for her." Anyway, Xu Duoduo is not worried about her safety at all, even if there are some strange things in this world, Nana's cultivation is not weak, no matter how bad she is, she can still enter the space.

  Although the four of them sat on the resting chair, their consciousness was not idle, and they kept looking at Xu Nana who was going to the toilet.

  As soon as Xu Nana went to the toilet, the two people behind them in floral clothes and black clothes actually left.

  "Those two people also went to the bathroom." Di Feilin frowned, "One of them is a bit strange, he seems to have a bit of a monster."

  "Well, the one in the flowered dress has a bit of a monster, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't look like a transformed monster." Xu Duoduo also observed carefully, but didn't find anything unusual.

  "It's a cat demon. There is a cat demon next to him, so he has a demonic aura." Wu Bao said.

  "Little cat monster, I don't know if it's cute or not. " Liu Bao's eyes were bright when she spoke, she is a plush lover.