101-110

Chapter 101 Settling in the City

  "Oh, it turned out to be like this, thank you grandma!" Xu Nana is still very grateful to the old lady for telling her about it. She thought of her sister's space gate, which is facing a street, isn't it? Should I also get a Shi Gandang?

  "The little girl has such a sweet mouth!" The old lady laughed, but she soon sighed again.

  "Did the old lady encounter any difficulties?" Seeing the embarrassment on the old lady's face, Xu Nana couldn't help asking.

  "Oh, my daughter-in-law is pregnant and just wants to eat some fruit. I came to the supply and marketing cooperative to have a look. Not to mention fruits , there are not even tomatoes." The old lady sighed.

  "Grandma, I have a cucumber here, let me give it to you!" Xu Nana was given this cucumber by an old woman in the village, but she never ate it. After all, she had a cucumber from her sister. 't swallow this kind of ordinary cucumber. go down.

  The old lady looked at the cucumber and wanted to pick it up, but felt a little embarrassed.

  Xu Nana directly stuffed the cucumber into the old lady's hand, "Grandma, if you feel embarrassed, just tell me where you can buy this kind of Shi Gandang." The

  old lady took the cucumber and said with a smile, "There is a stone seller behind this supply and marketing cooperative, and his family has this kind of stone, about ten yuan a piece."

  "Thank you grandma!" Xu Nana was immediately happy when she heard it, there is such a place so close, she thought at first Which mountain do I have to run to find it?

  "Thank you, little girl!" With this cucumber , she can go back to work.

  "Grandma, it should be us thanking you!"

  Tao Yaoyao stood aside and watched Xu Nana's conversation with the old lady. Speaking of which, she felt that Nana was better able to adapt to this world than Dodo, seeing that Dodo is now hiding aside Son, I am enviously watching Xu Nana chatting with people there.

  After seeing off the old lady, Xu Nana looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Sister, should we go buy a rock?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at her watch, the time is still a little bit far away, So she immediately led Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana to the back of the supply and marketing cooperation. If it wasn't for the old lady's reminder, she really wouldn't 't have noticed that the store sold stones.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others walked to the door of the house, and a middle-aged woman immediately came up to meet her, "Do you need stones?"

  Tao Yaoyao pointed directly at the largest black stone, which was also engraved with Shi Gandang, but it It looked like a stone instead of a slab. "How much is that stone?" The

  middle-aged woman looked at Tao Yaoyao suspiciously, "Young lady needs it? That stone weighs over a hundred catties, so I guess I won' t be able to take it with me." "

  Xu Nana had already stood in front of the stone, a little eager to try, "Auntie, how much is it?"

  "Twenty yuan, this stone is not easy to get back." To be honest, she thought that the stone would definitely not be sold. , after all, it doesn't look very good-looking.

  "Give me the money!" Xu Duoduo directly handed over the twenty, and Xu Nana had already lifted the stone up. When the middle-aged woman took the money, her hands trembled. How powerful is this little girl?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Nana struggling to move, she directly took the boulder from Xu Nana's hand, and then the middle-aged woman suddenly had a feeling that the little girl was struggling to move, but the bigger one It's really too easy for the little girl to move.