451-470

Chapter 451 Level 2 Plane 22

  Tao Yaoyao didn't take it too seriously, after all, they have warships and so on, so they don't have to worry about what will happen.

  Di Feiye has already released a medium-sized warship directly , and then the door opened, and they just flew in mid-air. They can get on the spaceship whenever they want.

  The Great Elder finally relaxed. To be honest, the skills of the few of them flying the aircraft are still not very good. If something goes wrong and they are allowed to escape with the aircraft, he is really afraid that he will not be able to.

  Tao Yaoyao   picked up a lot of deep-sea shells on this small island with six little guys, which made the children very happy. Although their current abilities are very high, they are still too young up. here, Di Feiye followed behind their mothers to watch out. To be honest, Di Feiye felt very comfortable in this day and age.

  Although he no longer has the identity of an interstellar commander, for Di Feiye, he prefers the two identities of husband Accompanying his little wife and

  children is the greatest comfort to him.

  "Mom, mom, look at this little stone, it looks like a small palace!" Wubao showed the stone in his hand to his mother as if offering treasure.

  "Wow, it's so beautiful that Wubao picked up the stone!" Tao Yaoyao took a photo directly as a souvenir.

  Wubao laughed excitedly, "Mom, I want to find more."

  "Okay! I hope Wubao can find more!" Tao Yaoyao also began to have the mental strength to scan the entire island. She couldn't let go of the places she couldn't find. She didn't expect to find a few small things, including a small crystal turtle and a red bird fossil.

  Seeing what Tao Yaoyao found, the six little guys were jealous, and they couldn't even find it on the small island, so they all planned to dive into the water to find it.

  How could Tao Yaoyao let them enter this unharmonious sea area, knowing that their spiritual power could not penetrate the bottom of this sea area, how could she let the six little guys go diving.

  It was even more impossible for Di Feiye to agree. was originally a small game like a strange stone, and the six little guys had already become jealous. Di Feiye immediately became upset. These little guys are too ignorant. How can they compete with their mother?

  Di Feiye decided to give them a good education , so they originally planned to stay here for a while, so they left in such a hurry, the dean and elders were a little confused.

  However, after boarding the spaceship, the six little ones were directly taken away by Di Feiye, not even letting Tao Yaoyao follow, let alone the dean and elders.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless, in fact, it's good for the children to be competitive, but why is her husband so angry that the six little guys are competing with her? In fact, she doesn't even care about it!

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know how Di Feiye trained the six little guys. days and two nights, when the six little guys came out, they hugged their mother directly and buried their heads in her arms. Li refused to come out.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye and asked him with his eyes, "What did you do ?"

  Di Feiye replied directly, "I didn't do anything."

  "How is that possible?" Tao Yaoyao didn't believe him, If he didn't do anything, how could the six little guys be like this

  ? 't know at all that Di Feiye gave love education to the six little ones. First, he found a promotional video similar to his mother's, and then let them watch the mother's hard work in giving birth, and then let them experience it. , what is labor pain?