61-70

Chapter 61 Space Neighbor 3

  Tao Yaoyao is now thinking whether to help this little girl improve her physique, and let her practice some supernatural powers by the way?

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao had this idea, she felt a pain in her head. She received a warning from this space world, "Warning once, you are not allowed to destroy the order of time and space."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, and she took it out again. A tomato juice, "Drink it, I can't help you too much." It can only improve your physical fitness.

  Xu Duoduo shook her head, "Miss, this is a magic medicine, I can't drink it indiscriminately!" This is what grandma said, it is simply a magic medicine, and It cannot be exchanged for one or two pheasants. Why are you still my sister?

  "Drink it, you will have strength to help your sister catch more chicken, won't you?" Tao Yaoyao said with a smile.

  Xu Duoduo's eyes lit up when she heard that, "Yes, I'm going to grab more chicken for my sister." She drank the tomato juice in one gulp.

  Tao Yaoyao stood up at this time, "Wait a minute, Duo Duo, I'll help you find some clothes." In the last days, she seemed to have collected a bunch of work clothes, which were provided to her by the base in the last days, saying It is to make it easier for her to work in the field. She is afraid that the clothes will wear out quickly, and those work clothes are very thick.

  Tao Yaoyao went directly into the storeroom, and rummaged through a large pile of her previous clothes, and soon she found the pile of black and gray fabric that looked like canvas. To be honest, this kind of fabric looks like Like the sixties and seventies .

  Tao Yaoyao found the smallest size, but this smallest size looked too big, after all, Xu Duoduo was very small.

  Tao Yaoyao continued to search, and speaking of it, the clothes she bought herself were not very suitable for Xu Duoduo, they were too bright.

  Tao Yaoyao had no choice but to take out the work clothes first, "Duo Duo, can you see if you can wear these clothes?"

  When Xu Duoduo took the clothes, she froze there. To Tao Yaoyao, the clothes were garbage, but to Xu Duoduo, they were new clothes, even though they were a bit too big for her. But she can take it back and wear it for grandma!

  Speaking of it, it was getting cold soon, and grandma didn't even have any suitable clothes to wear. The clothes fit well when she took them home, but she was a little embarrassed to accept the young lady's things.

  " Miss sister, I..." I was a bit reluctant to refuse, but Xu Duoduo was a little bit speechless when he said that he would take it home and wear it for grandma.

  "Take it, I can't wear this at all now, it's just collecting dust." Tao Yaoyao is now wearing an interstellar suit, and she really can' t wear the previous clothes.

  "Miss, can I wear it for my grandma? It's getting cold, and this dress is almost the same for grandma, but it's a bit too big for me." Xu Duoduo looked at Tao Yaoyao expectantly.

  "What about you, your clothes are all torn like this..." Although Xu Duoduo is not very old, she is a girl, and she was in that era, so it would be bad for her reputation if she didn't cover up.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Duoduo's clothes and frowned, did this child never think about himself?

  Xu Duoduo said, "I can go home a little later. It's dark and everyone can't see what my clothes look like. I still have clothes at home." And when I got home, I can mend this ragged clothes, she Grandma's craft or very well.