91-100

Chapter 91 Arresting Traffickers 2

  Tao Yaoyao took Xu Duoduo and Xu Na directly to the police station. Regarding the household registration, it was settled by the police station. Tao Yaoyao also wanted to know

  . It's impossible to ask people directly. You can't ask about this kind of thing, you can only sniff out the words quietly.

  Tao Yaoyao went directly to the household registration department. The clerk was a middle-aged uncle who looked very kind. Tao Yaoyao asked directly, "Uncle policeman, I have a little sister. When I was young, there was no one in my family. I have registered for her, I wonder if it can be reapplied now?"

  To be honest, such things as Tao Yaoyao said are really too common, and it is still very serious that people prefer sons over daughters nowadays, and some people have no Willing to register for my daughter.

  So when the police uncle heard this, he immediately said, "In this case, the household registration can be registered, but you need a certificate from the village, and if you settle down, you also need the consent of your parents. Then please ask your parents to bring your younger sister to register." Hukou is enough."

  "What about the death of both parents?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little numb when she heard that she needed both parents, so could it be that she still found someone to act as Xu Na's parents?

  "In the case of the death of both parents, it is enough to have a certificate from the village." The police uncle looked at Tao Yaoyao and answered seriously. He noticed that Tao Yaoyao was leading two younger girls. There were only three girls left in the family, and each of them was so beautiful, the police uncle was a little worried about the three of them.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao heard this, she immediately started asking how to open and get the letter of introduction. it clear on her side, and Xiao A also opened the counterfeit certificate on her side.

  However, this certificate cannot be produced now, and the police uncle told her that if she has a house in the county, she can directly settle the household registration. in the county.

  To be honest, the police felt that if the three sisters could live in the county town, it would be relatively safer. After all, there are many police officers in the county town.

  Although this proposal is good, but Tao Yaoyao thought about some future patterns of this era, as well as some troublesome things in the future. It is better to have a household registration in the countryside, which is more stable.

  Tao Yaoyao asked clearly here, and then she took Xu Duoduo and Xu Na to go out, she remembered the matter of the human traffickers outside.

  Then she poked her head straight over and told the middle-aged policeman that someone was following them outside the door.

  Originally, the police were already worried about the safety of the three sisters. Now that Tao Yaoyao said this, he immediately connected this incident with the incident of the missing little girl recently.

  "You wait here obediently, you can't go out now , you know?" The

  police uncle knew that several girls had disappeared in the county during this period, and they were all girls ranging in age from ten to sixteen.

  He looked at Tao Yaoyao, Xu Duoduo and Xu Na, who were within the missing range.

  He immediately reported the matter directly.

  Soon the middle-aged policeman came with two policemen from the criminal investigation department. The two of them took Tao Yaoyao and the three of them to an office, and asked them carefully about the situation they encountered.