291-310

Chapter 291 Planting Academy 1

  Tao Yaoyao never imagined that after they participated in this flower viewing banquet, it would directly cause a frenzy among the entire interstellar Zerg race.

  The dean of the Imperial College grabbed Tao Yaoyao and checked the entire College Imperial, but no student disguised by the Zerg. The dean directly doubled the defense level of the Imperial College, and then placed a A device that can detect Zerg.

  At this time, the planting branch of Green Star has also been built.

  Then the planting department of Imperial College officially announced that it would be relocated to the planting branch of Green Star, but it was only moved there since Tao Yaoyao's class, and the planting department at Imperial College still remained, but it was not on a large scale. The recruiting of students, except for the students of the flame star, all students from other places must go to the planting college of the green star.

  Of course, the students of Blazing Star can also go to school at Green Star, it depends on their own wishes.

  After all, even if you study in the planting department of Imperial College, you still need to go to Green Star for the final internship stage.

  And the most important thing is that the enrollment brochure of the planting branch has also come out, and the beautiful scenery around the planting branch has also come out. Tao Yaoyao and the

  others naturally have no objections this year. brought them here, they have already quickly After adapting to the life here, even those students who live in Lieyanxing, because they sent back the gene repair medicine to their families, the family fully supported them to stay in Greenstar

  . the first-year planting department at Imperial College.

  But the second and third graders of the planting department quit, why only the first graders were allowed to go, and they were not allowed to go, they were also very happy to go.

  After all, the conditions for the green star to open are really good, and those who don't want to go are fools.

  The grades above the sophomore level had a quarrel with the college, and the dean began to discuss with Tao Yaoyao. After all, the first thing to consider was whether they could accommodate so many students.

  The dean felt that no matter how many tasks the Abandoned City had, it might not be able to accommodate so many students. were too many monks and too few meat.

  As far as this session is concerned, it is estimated that it is better to arrange a little bit, but there are too many people, so it may not be possible.

  When the dean was discussing with Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao said directly, "Dean, as many people as green stars can be accepted, and we have more than one orchard." They have many orchards, but other places can't take care , they can only give up now.

  Of course, if there are too many people, they will naturally not give up on things in the distance, and Tao Yaoyao can also set up some teleportation arrays for them, which can be directly teleported to the place where the mission is to be done. It is very convenient to say.

  When the dean heard it, "Since you have said so, then the sophomores and juniors can be arranged directly." But the seniors don't need to be arranged, Because these people are already interns in Green Star.

  In this way, the sophomore and junior students finally arrived at Green Star half a month after the freshmen went there.

  When they arrived at Green Star, the sophomores and juniors were shocked. After all, no matter how many videos they watch, it's not as shocking as seeing them with their own eyes.