51-60

Chapter 51 Raising seedlings is too easy 2

  Lieutenant Dongyang came to Tao Yaoyao, and director He from the Agriculture and Forestry Institute came. He brought four researchers and five wood-type supernatural beings with him.

  These people were directly invited by Adjustant Dongyang to the basement where the seedlings were raised.

  Tao Yaoyao still put on a mask directly, not because she didn't want to see people, but mainly because she was only sixteen years old, her face was really too small, she worried that when those people saw her, they wouldn't trust her at first sight, she really doesn't want to waste time.

  Tao Yaoyao went directly into the basement where the seedlings were raised. At this moment, Director He and the others were surrounding the small field where the seedlings were raised, watching eagerly.

  There were ten of them in total, and they surrounded half of the Nursery, but these people seemed to be regular farmers. They didn't step on the middle ground, but squatted on the side aisle.

  Ten people were watching there, Adjutant Dongyang and the others stood aside, watching the group of professionals studying these seedlings there.

  Tao Yaoyao observed for a while, and the person on the right in the middle should be Director He. At this moment, Director He was very excited, "I can feel the strong vitality of these seedlings."

  "Director He, can I give birth to them?" ?" There are already wood-type supernatural beings who are eager to try.

  "Wait for a while, wait for the Taozhi anchor to come." Director He didn't let them do it rashly, so as not to damage these seedlings, and waited for the Taozhi anchor to come. Tao   Yaoyao

  came over with a smile at this time, and greeted them, "Hi Director He! Hello everyone!"

people, and Director He immediately looked at Tao Yaoyao, even though he was wearing a mask , but with this body shape, it can be seen at a glance that it is the anchor Taozhi, but the age of the anchor Taozhi should be very young , "Hello Taozhi anchor!"

  "Hello Taozhi anchor!" The others also hurriedly called Tao Yaoyao greet you.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "Everyone call me Yaoyao!"

  She was really not used to being called an anchor, after all, she was not a professional anchor, and she didn't often appear on camera, in her opinion The anchor should be broadcasting the ball live!

  "Hello, Yaoyao! I'm sincere!" A cute boy greeted Tao Yaoyao again. When he spoke, his face was still red "Hello !

  " Tao Yaoyao knew that this was her first supporter.

  At this time, a girl ran up to Tao Yaoyao, "Yaoyao, I'm Xiao Ya'er!"

  "Hello, Xiao Ya'er!" This was her second audience.

  Director He introduced these people to Tao Yaoyao. In addition to Xiaoyaer (Quya) and Chengxin (Chen Cheng), there are also two Zhijie and Xuhui who have just become regular trainees, and five wood department The supernatural beings Jie Liang, Wang Tao, Wang Ning, Jin Qiang and Le Sheng.

  After Tao Yaoyao greeted them one by one, she looked at several wood-type power users, especially the one who said she wanted to try just now, his name is Wang Tao, "Aren't You trying to give birth Son? Please try it!"

  Tao Yaoyao said, Wang Tao squatted down directly, and then began to give birth, although there was still no wood element in his hand, but she could feel the supernatural power in his hand Infinitely close to the origin of the wood system.