71-80

Chapter 71 Rescue 5

  Not only Tao Yaoyao heard the sound of talking outside, Xu Duoduo obviously heard it too, her face became even paler.

  Although Tao Yaoyao took care of Xu Duoduo, she didn't change her clothes.

  She smeared Xu Duoduo's face casually, "Lie down and don't move!"

  Xu Duoduo understood sister Yaoyao's meaning, she nodded her head lightly, she also wanted to know who her grandma was Human or ghost?

  Xu Duoduo closed her eyes obediently, she seemed to have recovered From her serious injuries, Tao Yaoyao dodged and hid in a corner on one side, where there was an old cabinet, just right for her to hide.

  Di Feiye followed Tao Yaoyao. To be honest, he was a little shocked by the barrenness of this place, but he was also very surprised. Why did Tao Yaoyao seem to be very used to this place?

  Di Feiye was a little strange, but he followed Tao Yaoyao all the time, after all his body was still in her territory, he was afraid that if he didn't follow closely, he might not be able to go back.

  Soon, an old woman opened the door and walked in . Tao Yaoyao saw that this old woman was wearing the same work clothes she gave her.

  Seeing that Xu Duoduo was lying on the bed still motionless, the old woman hurried to the front, poked under Xu Duoduo's nose, found that she was still alive , and relaxed, "No Just die!" The

  old woman sat on the edge of the bed and looked impatiently at Xu Duoduo, "You damn girl, why don't you just refuse to say what that treasure is?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked furiously, Xu Duoduo was beaten into a coma. dead old woman didn't even want to find a doctor for Duoduo, but she was still thinking about something precious here. It was really disgusting.   The same goes for the old woman, she knew that her grandson's legs would not be able to walk at all.   At this time, the sky outside was bright, like daytime, and there was a huge picture on it, in which was Xu Dazhu chasing Xu Duoduo running in the mountains, shouting while running, "Damn girl, give the pheasant Me !"

  "Duoduo! Wake up, Duoduo!" The old woman shook Xu Duoduo vigorously, but Xu Duoduo did not open her eyes, but continued to pretend to be unconscious.

  The old woman called out a few times, but Xu Duoduo didn't respond .

  She began to grope around Xu Duoduo's body, from top to bottom, but she didn't find anything, even the moving little vine didn't know where it went?

  "Duo Duo! Duo Duo!" the old woman continued to shout , but Xu Duo Duo didn't make any movement.

  At this moment, no matter how stupid Xu Duoduo was, she knew that her grandma must be planning something when she stayed by her side.

  The old woman directly pinched Xu Duoduo's wrist with her hands, and then began to shake it vigorously, " Duoduo! Duoduo!"

  Xu Duoduo was pinched by the old woman, and slowly opened her eyes, with a tired voice. Called, "Grandma!"

  "Duoduo, grandma wants to take you to see a doctor, but the family has no money, sorry, grandma has no skills, so there is no way to take you to treatment!" The old woman pretended to wipe the corners of her eyes, pretending Come with a heartbroken look.

  Xu Duoduo now knew the old woman's hypocrisy, she closed her eyes now, and really didn't want to say anything.

  It turned out that she had been deceived by illusions all along.