81-90

Chapter 81 Thought 2

  Tao Yaoyao was stupid there, how could Di Feiye let him, he seduced in a deep voice, "Be good, concentrate on it!

  " They were all silent in Di Feiye's breath

  . 't know how long Di Feiye had been kissing, she just felt a little pain in her lips.

  Tao Yaoyao's almond eyes widened, and Di Feiye only thought she was so cute when she looked at her.

  "Yaoyao!" Di Feiye's voice was very low, and Tao Yaoyao finally came to her senses, "You fouled us, we've already evening."

  Di Feiye pinched her little face, "I'll wait for you to get even again!"

  Tao Yaoyao gave him a fierce look, she always felt that something was wrong somewhere.

  And at this time, little A reported to the mastermind Noah, "Boss, I can't control it anymore, my master seems to be in a relationship with someone else."

  Noah was anxious when he heard that, "Who?"

  "Di Feiye!" Little A replied.

  Noah relaxed when he heard that, "Let them go!"

  Little A became anxious when he heard that, "Boss, you can't ignore it. Although Di Feiye is the commander, he destroyed two official assignments, one is His own, and one belongs to our master."

  "I say it's fine, so it's fine." The young couple fell in love , what should they care about?

  Tao Yaoyao stared at Di Feiye for half an hour, making Di Feiye amused, "Are you sure you came here to stare at me?"

  Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, "You almost delayed my business ."

  "Come on, what's the business?" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao said directly, "It seems that you are Adjutant Dongyang's boss, I just want to ask if our gene repair medicine is a bit infringing?"

  "Infringement? " Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, Does this little girl know about copyright infringement?

  "Is it a bit similar to the gene repair liquid? Is it an injury? If it is released, will the company of the gene repair liquid sue? Will we have trouble?"

  Emperor Fei Ye also thought about this problem at this time. The packaging they used was produced by the same factory as the packaging used for household use. This problem really made people worry about whether it would be an injury.

  "Let me think about it!" Di Feiye frowned. This is really a problem. If their packaging is changed, this problem may not exist.

  "Can we change the way?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye

  . , he immediately asked, "What method?" When he was talking, he pulled Tao Yaoyao to sit directly on the sofa, but Tao Yaoyao didn't even react.

  "We can change the repairing potion into a jelly bar? Or into a pill?" Tao Yaoyao thought about the nutrient solution or something, and I don't know how much better it would be if I replaced it with Bigu Pill.

  "Pills?" Di Feiye was a little confused.

  At this time, in the space, Little A told Tao Yaoyao that Apple had already made some pills, and she didn't know if her master needed them.

  Tao Yaoyao directly asked for a few pills made from apples. them out, Di Feiye squeezed one directly. He smelled it and found that the pills were not big, about the size of the tip of a little finger. Di Feiye Ye directly stuffed a pill into his mouth.