Ending 2-6

Chapter 662 Ending 2 The

  Child Is Lost!

  Moreover, four of them were lost at one time, but none of them could call the police.

  When Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao received the news, Dabao cried.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, " Where's your spiritual consciousness, Dabao? Can't your spiritual consciousness cover even a small blue star?"

  Dabao hiccupped from crying, he lost all his younger brothers and sisters Not to mention, he even lost his little aunt, and he really has no face to see his mother.

  And now not only he was crying, but the other five treasures and Xu Duoduo were all crying, four little moon babies!

  Dabao was dumbfounded when he heard his mother's question, "Mom, I forget!"

  "Hurry up, don't let them get into the cracks in space." As soon as she was born, she had bound space for the three little ones , and they were all bound planting spaces. In addition to planting various fruits, she also prepared a lot of delicacies produced in Tao Yaoyao's own space, and They also planted a lot of milk fruit, the three little guys know how to eat milk fruit , anyway, they will definitely not starve to death.

  And when the little sister was born, she also sent a space to the past. Even if the four little guys wandered to other planes, there is no need to worry about them. Weapons, and a heavenly rule that Noah gave them, which directly helped them cover everything on their bodies, and the danger should not be encountered.

  Tao Yaoyao still looked for Noah, and Blue Star also belonged to Noah.

  When Noah hurried back, the children had already found three, they were the two little boys from Tao Yaoyao's family and their little aunt, but Jiubao was gone.

  Noah did some calculations, Jiubao had already gone to another plane.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless after hearing Noah's words.

  She went back to the space directly, and fortunately she bound the children to her own space, so she went back to the space to see Jiubao.

  Jiu Bao was panicking right now, she unexpectedly landed on a battlefield, and now in front of her , many people were fighting, and someone even noticed her and wanted to get close to her.

  Jiu Bao was scared, so she stopped running around. At that time, she just felt that there was a place that attracted her, so she came with her brother and little aunt, but she was the only one who fell in, and neither her brothers nor the little aunt could get in. Come, she can't go back now.

  After all, Jiu Bao is just a little guy, even If she reaches the immortal level, she is still just a little guy.

  At this time, someone swung a knife and wanted to chop Jiubao, but Jiubao burst into tears.

  You must know that Jiubao is a fairy-level baby. When she cried, the person who was about to strike her was struck down by lightning, and not only that, but everyone who heard Jiubao's cry began to feel dizzy. The person couldn't even stand up, and fell directly to the ground.

  Seeing that Jiu Bao was about to cry the entire battlefield, suddenly, a hand appeared in the midair, and this hand immediately took Jiu Bao away.

  In the blink of an eye, Jiu Bao fell directly into her mother's arms, this time, she directly grabbed her mother and did not let go, crying loudly.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she nodded her small forehead, "Don't you know how to fly? That guy wanted to cut you, but you flew up, anyway, you are also an earth fairy, and you can't even avoid a mortal's knife You are so stupid!"