531-550

Chapter 531 Being Scourged 3

  "Is that woman trying to use our family of six to make alchemy?" brother.

  How did their family provoke such a demon?

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Your family has three children, so you should be more careful in the future. The upper echelons of the empire want their children to make alchemy to change their aptitude. Six children of the same bloodline are the best, but they can't make up enough. So does Mu Lian. house and saw your family of six, so I came up with this idea, it should be a temporary idea."

  "A temporary idea? How could she be like this, when she passed by my house, she borrowed water from our house to drink. "The children's uncle is so angry that his lungs are about to explode, isn't that woman too vicious ?

  "I'm here just to remind you that although she made it up on a whim, she should have already expressed her thoughts. She is not the only person who makes alchemy in this world, so you have to be careful. If you can, try not to come back. Let's go home."

  Tao Yaoyao was really afraid that the emperor would do something to these poor people.

  "Thank you, girl!" The old man directly cupped his hands at Tao Yaoyao

  . , take your family to hide and live first, don't go to the original village. "Tao Yaoyao sighed.

  "Thank you, girl, our family will not go back there again, we will quietly find a place to live, and whether it is my father or the three children, we will not let them go again for the time being." Appeared in front of people." The father of the three children looked at his younger brother, "Little brother, we will rely on us from now on."

  "Well, brother! We two brothers work hard, and we will definitely be able to take good care of the father and the three little guys. .

  Tao Yaoyao reminded the family that the family didn't dare to follow the original road, turned directly to the small road, and then started to walk away from the main road. The farther they are from the main road, the safer they are now . After all, the people chasing them are all cultivated. Although they are also cultivated, they are only at the level of the third or fourth level of the Qi training period. Their cultivation is not high. Son.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao Also wanted to understand why Mu Lian could succeed in making alchemy with those children. In fact, these children are children with a certain level of cultivation.

  Just after they turned to the small road and walked for nearly an hour, a group of people appeared on the main road they had taken before, and this group of people had been looking for their traces.

  "Strange, without the trace of those six people, where can they go?"

  "Could it be that they are still in Fangyuan City?"

  "I don't think

  so!" "The king said, we must find those six people Come on, because Mu Lian said that the blood of those six people is thicker than the people in ordinary families, and the effect of experimenting with them will definitely be good."

  "What if we can't find it?"

  "If we can't find it, we can' t find it."There is no other way."

  These people searched for a long time, but did not find traces of the family, how did they know that Tao Yaoyao cleaned up all the traces left by them behind those people.

  When Tao Yaoyao was about to drive the space home, Xiao Tiandao came over, "Big sister, do you want me to give you a reward?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him, "What reward?