351-370

Chapter 351 Helping the Villagers 3

  Seeing the villagers so happy, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help sighing, "Husband, do you think they are not afraid of being sued? But there is a reward of one million gold coins "

  I'm so happy now that I forget about it!" Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's little hand, and then walked directly towards their yard, but Tao Yaoyao kept looking at the villagers with mental strength.

  Their current appearance can only be regarded as the most ordinary appearance, but even so, they are so happy and happy.

  She was a little worried for them, and she didn't know what the village chief thought?

  People in the village have been selling tree roots for two days. If someone informs, maybe the high priest of the elves will be here soon.

  At this time, the village head said, "Everyone should keep a low profile in the future, and you are not allowed to say where you are from outside, and next time people who sell things must cover their faces."

  "Village head, why?"

  "That's right, why did the village chief cover his face?"

  "Yes, village chief, everyone didn't reject us!"

  "Is that a good thing? Do you think someone will report it to the high priest of the elves?" Village The chief said, obviously after the two benefactors appeared, there were still people in the village who wanted to report it, so those Changes in their village would definitely be reported by people who earn gold coins.

  "Yes, what should we do?"

  "Our village has already been built, and everyone will live underground in the future, so we should go out less?"

  The words of the village chief made the whole village worried. The high priest is ruthless.

  Fortunately, the whole village has already been dug, and now it is basically guaranteed that there is one house for each house. Although the cellar is as simple as a play house, for the people in the whole village, this is already the place where they have lived. Best house ever.

  And best of all, it's really cool underground.

  Because Tao Yaoyao wanted the first cellar dug by the villagers. To be honest, the cellar was a bit rough and ugly. change it, but Tao Yaoyao refused.

  Tao Yaoyao knew very well that the four families in the back lived in the same cellar, and they chose the first one because it was ugly and other people didn't want it, so she could take the whole yard.

  Tao Yaoyao has two special abilities of civil and engineering. She processed it a little bit, first leveled the place that should be leveled, and then wrapped all four houses with wood. This time, four bedrooms It's full of greenery.

  The four houses in the cellar yard instantly became the most beautiful houses in the whole village. Tao Yaoyao also planted a willow tree in her yard, but it was just an ordinary willow tree, not a teleporting willow.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye are resting on wicker chairs in the room.

  Di Feiye put his arms around her waist, "Honey, I guess the high priest is coming soon."

  "Then shall we fight?"

  "If we don't fight, he will attack us, let's help the village defend first!"

  A defense?" Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, while Di Feiye began to think about what kind of defense to make for the village.

  There are a lot of defensive shields on the interstellar side, but those all need energy stones. There are no energy stones here, and Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao don't want to provide them with such precious things for free.