141-150

Chapter 141 True

  and False Botanical Garden Before Tao Yaoyao contacted Noah, Noah had already contacted Tao Yaoyao, "Little ancestor, something happened!" Tao Yaoyao

  was frightened when she saw that Noah had an accident. "What happened? Did the Zerg surround the warship again?"

  "No! The plants on the N98 were exposed, and your sister didn't know how to sneak in. " It's passed, and I'm taking photos on N98 now! "

  "Oh? Shouldn't she be exposed? It's that woman's turn to be exposed?"

  "By the way, Noah, my planet will be renamed Green Star in the future." Although Tao Yaoyao would like to change the name to Blue Star, but there is no ocean on this planet, so it can only be called Green Star temporarily "

  Okay, I'll change my name right away. Hurry up over there, look at that woman's location, she's almost approaching the abandoned city." Noah urged Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Adjutant Dongyang beside her, "Adjutant Dongyang, someone has broken in, and it is near the abandoned city, and she has sent photos of the plants on the planet, you should send someone to find them quickly her, and then just throw her away, don't let her know, this is N98, no, now I have changed it to Green Star."

  "Okay, leave it to me!" Send someone out soon.

  At this moment, although Tao Lele fell to the ground, she was still a little drunk, so she saw these plants took a lot of photos and posted them on her star network, so she stopped caring, "It's so beautiful here, I If you want to occupy this place, this place will be my territory from now on, Tao Yaoyao, you bitch, why are you still alive? Obviously the N98 is almost in my pocket, why did it fly away?"

  "The duck I got flew away, it's all because of you!" Tao Lele muttered, not knowing that the people on Xingwang.com were already arguing because of her photos.

  "Isn't this photo too fake?"

  "Where is this fake botanical garden built? I want to go too!"

  "Oh my God, it   's so beautiful!

  "

Who is Le? Where is she? Does she have a location? Don't you know if it's the botanical garden?"

  "I know Tao Lele. It seems that we had a drink together more than ten hours ago, but then she left in an aircraft drunk. People know where she went."

  "Did you break into the Agriculture and Forestry Institute while drunk?"

  "How is it possible? The security of the Agriculture and Forestry Institute is watched by that Brother Hao. He can' t break into it every day. How could others Accidentally broke in?"

  "The one upstairs, you know Tao Lele, do you really know where she went?"

  "We really don't know! We are all drunk, when She ran away, no one knew about it, maybe she was stimulated, after all, she had been clamoring to inherit her sister's garbage star, but she was kicked out of the ranks of successors, everyone kept watching her jokes, her own I've been feeling uncomfortable."

  "Anyway, I'm sure it's definitely not a garbage star."

  "That's for sure, I've been to the garbage star they said , it's really all garbage, and the people there are like idiots."

  "I remember that the star masters of that planet are all fools."

  "That's right, or else the heir was chosen at a young age?"