191-200

Chapter 191 Experience the World 10

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she looked at Chen Yang, "What are you going to do?"

  Chen Yang frowned and said, "Chief, I plan to send them back to their team ' These two guys don't fit in with them.

  "Brother, I'm so hungry!" Chen Liang sat down on the ground directly, he didn't leave, he was really hungry!

  Chen Yang sighed, took out two bamboo tubes from his space and handed them to Chen Liang and Fang Fang.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang were already very hungry, especially now that they smelled the fragrance, they felt very hungry.

  Chen Yang looked at Chen Liang and said, "Eat it, let me tell you in advance that this is snake meat, if you can't accept it, then don't eat it."

  "Brother, I will eat any meat! " Chen Liang was almost starved to death, He took a sip of the soup directly, "Smells delicious!"

  Fang Fang picked up a piece of snake meat and gnawed it directly, "It's so delicious!" The

  two ate very fast, and Within a short while, they finished eating, and then Looking helplessly at Chen Yang, Chen Yang snorted coldly, "You two should go back to your team now."

  "Brother, I'm not going back, I want to hang out with you!" Chen Liang climbed directly to the ground and hugged him. Holding onto Chen Yang's thigh, Fang Fang climbed onto Chen Yang's other leg and hugged his other leg.

  "Let go of you two!" Chen Yang was furious.

  "No, brother won't let go if he doesn't agree!" Chen Liang hugged Chen Yang's thigh tightly and didn't let go.

  Fang Fang hugged the other leg and said, "Don't let it go! Don't let it go!"

  Tao Yaoyao was more sure now that these two people are two hahas, and she greeted everyone directly, "We're in line! Let's collect in another place today. thing."

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao shouted, everyone immediately followed behind her. Lilia asked Tao Yaoyao, "Chief, do you want to take our little house?"

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and the people in the valley There are still a lot of fruit trees, "Bring them!"

  "Okay!" Everyone ran to collect their wooden houses, and Tao Yaoyao also went back to collect their own wooden houses.

  At this moment, Chen Yang had already kicked Chen Liang and Fang Fang away, and he was also closing up his cabin. Chen Liang and Fang Fang had been following behind him all the time. When they saw his cabin, both of them had bright eyes. But Chen Yang didn't speak, and they didn't dare to ask any more questions, they just followed behind him obediently.

  Tao Yaoyao led the team towards the interior of the valley. Everyone followed Tao Yaoyao and walked all the way in. No one had any doubts or doubts.

  Chen Liang and Fang Fang now also know that Tao Yaoyao is the chief of the planting department they are looking for. What is two meters high, what is one meter wide, and weighs two hundred? , and so cute, if it is like everyone said?

  Speaking of it, it means that Chen Liang and Fang Fang never cared about things on the star network, so they were deceived by others. After all, Tao Yaoyao's photo had already been on the campus star network long ago, so anyone who cares a little Anyone on Starnet can see it.

  A group of people obediently followed behind Tao Yaoyao. After walking for about an hour, Tao Yaoyao called to stop and let everyone rest.

  As soon as they heard about the break, Chen Liang and Fang Fang had already begged Chen Yang to help them build a wooden house. Chen Yang found the long rattan from the hands of his classmates, and took a few people to make a simple wooden house for them during the ten minutes of rest. s frame.